• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are your favorite kinds of posterior? Why?

Liberonscien

(Posterior means rear end or butt.)

Inspired by the tail thread.

Which posterior types do you find to be the most pleasant? Why? Feel free to post Safe For Fur Affinity Forums images as "proof" or links to NSFW images (as long as you remember the proper way to do it). See this page: forums.furaffinity.net: Forum Rules: - How to Properly Handle Adult Content

(I use the general term "pleasant" so that you can use whatever metric you like whether that is cute, attractive, adorable, sexually attractive, whatever.)

Last edited:

Liberonscien

I personally think that cat girl posteriors are adorable.

Liberonscien

Horse girl posteriors are also adorable.

Liberonscien

I'm not a fan of bird posteriors, usually.

Liberonscien

Seconded. And I'm equally happy with a nice looking stallion rump.
Do you know of any artists who draw particularly nice ones? Male or female?

Xitheon

I may be mad but I'm perfectly good at it.
Tom Ellis's.

(I love Luci.)

Liberonscien

Juicy pert femboy booties such as mine.

I also want to point out, that this is a really strange thread.
I was hoping to get answers like feline, canine, equine, etc, not actors or body types.

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
I was hoping to get answers like feline, canine, equine, etc, not actors or body types.

I was being playful mostly, but I was being earnest about femboys, I think the body type lends itself to the best looking butts regardless of species.

Liberonscien

I was being playful mostly, but I was being earnest about femboys, I think the body type lends itself to the best looking butts regardless of species.
Ah.

Examples?