• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are your guilty (non-sexual) pleasures?

A

aloveablebunny

Some of mine are:
- Doing absolutely NOTHING on a day off from work
- Putting on pajama pants fresh out of the dryer
- Getting into a hot shower on a cold morning, or a cold shower on a hot day
- Eating an entire pint of Haagen-Dazs ice cream, or gelato by myself
- Cooking a steak to perfection
- Seeing instant karma happen to a deserving asshole
- A good, long hug
- Sleeping in
- Finishing my work early

Yeahhhhhh :D

S

Sergei Sóhomo

- Shitposting
- A few episodes from a Chinese cartoon like Klanned or Angle Bits
Debating with people on Ferzu and laughing as they dig themselves ever depper into the bottomless pit of racism, discrimination and complete backwards logic full of loopholes, double standards and tears as they clench their collective anuses due to the sheer assblasting I wish to inflict upon their very souls for reasons not quite known to me at this time but I do believe I shall find it one day because I enjoy it quite a bit but I really shouldn't and my proudest achievement was causing a 3 hour shit tsunami about rules because MAH RACISM policies that don't protect the whites like I or others that are pretty cool people like everyone else because we're all equal except Bob. Fuck Bob
- Harassing Widowmaker and Hanzo as Winston 24/7

Alpine

The best Renault
Sleeping in
Twizzlers
Dots
Coca Cola from Mexico
Turning corners fast (all that tire squeal :cool: )

O

Okami_No_Heishi

Shooting my firearms
Cooking
Playing with my two dogs
Hearing my wife and children laugh
Making fires in my fireplace or campsite
Just sitting and smoking a dooby on a rock in the woods and just listening and watching nature
Watching my dogs play
Camping
And naps.

nerdbat

Green butt of reason
Lurking around RateYourMusic's bottom list and listening to universally shitty albums. Seriously, you never know what kind of crap you find there. Here's just a couple of examples

A

aloveablebunny

- Shitposting
- A few episodes from a Chinese cartoon like Klanned or Angle Bits
Debating with people on Ferzu and laughing as they dig themselves ever depper into the bottomless pit of racism, discrimination and complete backwards logic full of loopholes, double standards and tears as they clench their collective anuses due to the sheer assblasting I wish to inflict upon their very souls for reasons not quite known to me at this time but I do believe I shall find it one day because I enjoy it quite a bit but I really shouldn't and my proudest achievement was causing a 3 hour shit tsunami about rules because MAH RACISM policies that don't protect the whites like I or others that are pretty cool people like everyone else because we're all equal except Bob. Fuck Bob
- Harassing Widowmaker and Hanzo as Winston 24/7

Holy run-on sentence!

Also......

assblasting. New term!

A

aloveablebunny

Sleeping in
Twizzlers
Dots
Coca Cola from Mexico
Turning corners fast (all that tire squeal :cool: )

It's like driving in a parking garage... sometimes you get the tire squeals no matter what you do!

I love Mexican Cola. I haven't had one in a while :x

A

aloveablebunny

Lurking around RateYourMusic's bottom list and listening to universally shitty albums. Seriously, you never know what kind of crap you find there. Here's just a couple of examples

The computer I'm using doesn't have speakers so I can't hear the audio :( Must listen later!

A

aloveablebunny

Shooting my firearms
Cooking
Playing with my two dogs
Hearing my wife and children laugh
Making fires in my fireplace or campsite
Just sitting and smoking a dooby on a rock in the woods and just listening and watching nature
Watching my dogs play
Camping
And naps.

Naps are the best. It's currently raining here and I just want to curl up under my desk and sleeeeeeeeeeep. zzzZZZZZ

Also I enjoy cooking too. And baking!

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
Procrastinating when I should be doing shit.
Drawing when I should be actively looking for a job I will most likely hate.
Playing games when I should be drawing, improving my skills.
Watching Aminu when I should be playing games.
Doing nothing when I should be watching Aminu.
Steal chocolate from my mom's "Kong Haakon" whenever she buys it. :3

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
1. Cleaning things and watching it just wipe away slowly, revealing a clean surface
2. Woodstove heat (the best kind)
3. When your turn signal is synchronized with the person's in front of you
4. A drink of water right after you get up in the morning
5. I usually write really shitty, but on the rare occasion like a million monkeys on typewriters, I make a perfect print word
6. A loud, rolling thunder after a close lightning strike (music to my ears)
AbdJPDW.jpg

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
Guilty pleasures, where to start . . .

Striping the pavement with my Big Block 460 Ford 4X4
Whiskey, particularly Bowmore Single Malt Whiskey. Smooth, tasty with a fruity/chocolate finish. *takes a sip*
Watching my 'tard co-worker make an utter ass of himself. The type of guy who brings a pencil to a gunfight.
Firing off a relatively unmuffled Hot Boat on Saturday morning at the lake, just as the sun cracks over the mountains. Boat has been turned to face the stern toward the campsite. Gotta do it early, while the water is flat so I can make a full throttle pass from the camp at the south end of the lake to the dam at the north end. Meet with the other Hot Boats at the dam, float around a bit in a group and shoot the shit.
Shooting LARGE caliber handguns. The range in Milpitas has banned my .500 Linebaugh Magnum. They said I dented the back plates. Meh.
Shooting anything that came out of the MOLOT or Izhmash factories. 30 round magazines are required.
Nobody home so I can crank the amp and jam mercilessly.

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
-buying a 1/2 gallon of chocolate milk and drinking it myself or pouring some liqueur into and making a big ass cocktail.
-Harassing the SoBe facebook account because its a fucking robot and they took away my favorite flavor.
-suggling my puppies
-hogging the bed
-cartoons
-fuzzy blankets, ALL THE FUZZY BLANKETS!