• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are your guilty (non-sexual) pleasures?

O

Okami_No_Heishi

Furry Art!
b9d755924a230da397db0821debc89ab.jpg

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
Okami bringing me my first cup of coffee, nearly every morning for 18yrs, I feel pretty damn special.
My version of that is, "The wife sets up the coffee pot (filter, water) so I can my first cup of mud." She is not a coffee person. Also, not a caffeine person, either. She bought the wrong tea once upon a time and it was not pure herbal. It was about 1/2 green tea. Never saw her so wound up in my life.

bhutrflai

Okami The Wolf is my crazy half!
It is one of those little things I am able to do to try to bring a little bit of happiness into your life, because I LOVE YOU!!!
And one thing I have learned in our yime together is that you ARE NOT A MORNING PERSON!! And bringing you coffee helps you focus and helps you wake up. To help ease you into your day. I Love You Bhutrflai!!
I LOVE YOU!! And I love that you know me so well. You are the sunshine in my everyday!

bhutrflai

My version of that is, "The wife sets up the coffee pot (filter, water) so I can my first cup of mud." She is not a coffee person. Also, not a caffeine person, either. She bought the wrong tea once upon a time and it was not pure herbal. It was about 1/2 green tea. Never saw her so wound up in my life.
That must have been a sight for sure!!

I cannot hardly open my eyes, much less function, without a good jolt (or 3 or 4) of caffeine in the morn.

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
I can't wait for our version of this pic to happen!
What, you don't have cuddle time? Go poke your man then. :3

It's cheesy, but I agree with our Russian friend here: It's heartwarming.

A

aloveablebunny

Procrastinating when I should be doing shit.
Drawing when I should be actively looking for a job I will most likely hate.
Playing games when I should be drawing, improving my skills.
Watching Aminu when I should be playing games.
Doing nothing when I should be watching Aminu.
Steal chocolate from my mom's "Kong Haakon" whenever she buys it. :3

Speaking of chocolate, I went to that store this weekend and did not find that fancy chocolate stuff you spoke up. Baaaaaaaaah. But I bought a fuckton of chocolate and candy anyways XD

rhansen23

Sailorhusky
I'm a aromatherapy nut, I usually carry lotion around on me, and just randomly i use a little like every hour before breathing through my hands for like 10 seconds. It smells awesome but it looks like Im a crazy person. So I have to look back and forth to make sure no-ones looking, making it a guilty pleasure. And making it awkward when someone does catch me lol

A

aloveablebunny

I'm a aromatherapy nut, I usually carry lotion around on me, and just randomly i use a little like every hour before breathing through my hands for like 10 seconds. It smells awesome but it looks like Im a crazy person. So I have to look back and forth to make sure no-ones looking, making it a guilty pleasure. And making it awkward when someone does catch me lol

I love good lotions and things that smell good. :D

O

Okami_No_Heishi

Omg! That reminds me of Molly Shannon from Saturday Night Live!

bhutrflai

Now I don't necessarily go around secretly smelling my hands ( :) ) when I use it, but the Hand Sanitizer I use at work is pretty awesome. It's called Morning Fresh by Germ-X. I can only find it on the pos shelf at the checkouts at walmart. I get compliments on it all the time. (But if someone comes in & has an odor, I have been known to smell the back of my hand to try to cover it.) I buy like 10 bottles at a time.

S

Sergei Sóhomo

Guilty pleasures, where to start . . .

Striping the pavement with my Big Block 460 Ford 4X4
Whiskey, particularly Bowmore Single Malt Whiskey. Smooth, tasty with a fruity/chocolate finish. *takes a sip*
Watching my 'tard co-worker make an utter ass of himself. The type of guy who brings a pencil to a gunfight.
Firing off a relatively unmuffled Hot Boat on Saturday morning at the lake, just as the sun cracks over the mountains. Boat has been turned to face the stern toward the campsite. Gotta do it early, while the water is flat so I can make a full throttle pass from the camp at the south end of the lake to the dam at the north end. Meet with the other Hot Boats at the dam, float around a bit in a group and shoot the shit.
Shooting LARGE caliber handguns. The range in Milpitas has banned my .500 Linebaugh Magnum. They said I dented the back plates. Meh.
Shooting anything that came out of the MOLOT or Izhmash factories. 30 round magazines are required.
Nobody home so I can crank the amp and jam mercilessly.

Bringing a pencil to a gun fight? That's some massive balls right there