• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are your guilty (non-sexual) pleasures?

Starbeak

Born in Space, endlessly exploring star-systems
:oops:

Browsing Furry things. =D

Watching children's cartoons.

Watching WWE.

Yelling at TV when "She shouldn't have opened that door, didn't she know trouble is behind it!!??".

:oops:

zidders

Watching Kristy McNichol and Christopher Atkins in The Pirate Movie at least a few times a year since I first saw it in 1982
Listening to the soundtrack a few times a week since then. That or Rock & Rule.
...I know They're hella cheesy but I saw them when I was a kid and they're part of me now lol.

Collecting and snuggling with plushies. When I was a kid they helped me deal with loneliness. Since then I haven't felt comfortable sleeping without my favorite plushies.

Talking to my plushies. Again-I was a lonely kid and learned to cope with depression and loneliness by talking to my plushy friends. While I'm not as depressed as I used to be and have good people in my life talking to them helps me deal with anxiety. Plush Rainbow Dash helps kick my tush into gear when I know I need exercise and Pinkie Pie helps inspire me to draw when I'm feeling shitty about my art. I know it might be strange to some but then I don't see it as any different from someone talking to a beloved pet.

D

Deleted member 82554

Woodstove heat (the best kind)
You lie! Campfire is clearly the best. :3

camp-fire.jpg

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
I know you said non-sexual, but the only thing I could think of instantly was watching adult films from the silent era.
I don't get really aroused from them, but many of them have a kind of humor you don't see anywhere else nowadays.

S

Saylor

Sometimes, I like to stand on the bow of my boat when I'm riding up the creek where the pretty girls in bikinis all hang out and I'll blast the speakers on my boat to this song while acting and singing along as I float on by. And before anyone asks; yes, there is lots of alcohol involved.

O

Okami_No_Heishi

Sometimes, I like to stand on the bow of my boat when I'm riding up the creek where the pretty girls in bikinis all hang out and I'll blast the speakers on my boat to this song while acting and singing along as I float on by. And before anyone asks; yes, there is lots of alcohol involved.

This is awsome(pawsome to me!)!!!

Laugh Kita

Welp...this is my life now
-listening to kesha
-wasting hours of my time on youtube
-watching cooking videos where the person says nothing and I can just enjoy the sound of cooking being done.

Tetrachroma

"nEw UsEr"
D.Va

...'s mechsuit.

I dunno what it is about it, but holy hell do I love that thing.

It's probably its robo-booty. It has quite the posterior, if I do say so myself.
Exhibit A
Exhibit B

What the hell is this community doing to me and why am I so okay with it?
Wait, my bad, could this constitute as "non-sexual"? Where would the line be drawn?

MaximusLupis

Hipster Snob
Sleeping in as much as I can on days off

being a shut in for a couple days at a time

generally stuff that makes people think im depressed. Im not trying to make people think this on purpose i just do these things and get questions

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
Just gonna come out and say this one. i've been debating on whether or not to post this one but seriously...
Who here doesn't just love taking a satisfying end-of-the-day dump!?
Everybody does it and everybody enjoys it but nobody wants to admit it!

Bonus points if done at work on the clock!​