• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are your guilty (non-sexual) pleasures?

MaximusLupis

Hipster Snob
Just gonna come out and say this one. i've been debating on whether or not to post this one but seriously...
Who here doesn't just love taking a satisfying end-of-the-day dump!?
Everybody does it and everybody enjoys it but nobody wants to admit it!

Bonus points if done at work on the clock!​
Is it really that satisfying if its at work? on the clock? maybe on the boss' car the last day youre working there.... no im not doing that.... gross public crapping is gross...

MaximusLupis

Hipster Snob
Watching videos of other peoples misfortunes. That's definitely my worst.
It could be worse, you could be like me and watch cringe compilations from time to time

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
Is it really that satisfying if its at work? on the clock? maybe on the boss' car the last day youre working there.... no im not doing that.... gross public crapping is gross...
"On the clock" meaning while having ones time tracked and paid for. Not literally ON THE CLOCK...
You're right, public deucing is totes gross...but i'd happily drop trow on my old manager's car. Right across the windshield too so she'd have to look at it on her drive home. Fuck her. :V

MaximusLupis

Hipster Snob
"On the clock" meaning while having ones time tracked and paid for. Not literally ON THE CLOCK...
You're right, public deucing is totes gross...but i'd happily drop trow on my old manager's car. Right across the windshield too so she'd have to look at it on her drive home. Fuck her. :V
I know what you mean, but I would find it less satisfying if I have to go back to work after...

Iriastar

Rawr.
I like to eat powdered milk.
And other powdered beverages.
Those bars of chocolate you use for cups of hot chocolate? I eat them too. Haven't had one in a while tho!

Gossip

So many already listed that I enjoy, but my favourite is putting on a really luscious deep hair conditioner and face mask and curling up with a cup of tea to watch Doctor Who.

Reyna Malone

Like "Molly Malone"
  • Eating half a cup of peanut butter straight from the jar
  • Dancing like an idiot for two hours
  • Eating frozen cookies
  • Doing that thing from Mulan where she has makeup on one half of her face and not on the other whenever I'm removing makeup

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
likeing the bee movie. I even own the game.

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
I still like Arthur the TV show, but I'm too embarrased to watch it when my parents are around.

that show is dank. I would not blame you.

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
I like listening to German Werhmarch marching music..

There's not necessarily anything wrong with that. Much of it is apolitical, the kind of stuff all armies sing, and all of it sounds fine if you don't translate it!:confused: The SS on the other hand...best left alone

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
I like listening to North Korean choirs. I feel like they're a funnier version of the Red army choir.
@Ravofox: Nothing wrong with enjoying this show :)

North Korea actually has culture, just like the rest of the world, but it is extrodinarily politicized (I know of a comic featuring a vixen spy who works for the 'evil capitalist Wolves' of the west - lol)

Haha! Sweet:D

M

modfox

North Korea actually has culture, just like the rest of the world, but it is extrodinarily politicized (I know of a comic featuring a vixen spy who works for the 'evil capitalist Wolves' of the west - lol)

Haha! Sweet:D
yeah i have heard of that one
19ewtjdzo97zejpg.jpg