• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

what are your guyses favourite alchohols?

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.

furvien

Sniper Wolfie
vodka , jagermeister , rum , whiskey , tequilla and southern comfort

ShayneBear

biccardi 151. drink to get drunk, not to savour flavour.

I actually like 151 and it takes a LOT to get me tipsy. (I hold my liquor really well, haha!)

I don't typically drink the stuff you find at liquor stores. My old foster family does their own dark rum and whiskey, and god damn the whiskey is amazing! It's almost pure alcohol, but it goes down super smooth. I can drink that stuff like water, until I pass out. I don't get drunk off it, just..one minute i'm drinking it and the next i'm out cold XD no fun stupidity for me! hahaha

Koronikov

I like Rum or Vodka add to any drink of choosing or plain, I will drink it

moonchylde

He's like, this guy, you know?
Beer: Depends on how much money I have. Broke, Miller High Life. Doing O.K., Killians. Doing pretty good, Guinness Draught. Grandma died and left me all her money, Haufbraughouse Dunkel. Someone else is buying, I'll have what they're having (with the exception of Natti Ice or Weidiman. That shit's only suitible for a midnight burial at sea).

Liquor: In order of preference, Jagermeister, Captain Morgan spiced, Hose' Quervo Gold, Das Komet, Hot Damn... pretty much the only things I won't drink straight is vodka or gin; I'll do whiskey, but only if I'm already drunk or someone offers.

Mixed Drinks: Pretty much anything that sounds like you really shouldn't drink it, i.e. Irish Car Bombs, Mind Erasers, Kamakazi, Killer Kool-Aid, Purple Ninjas, ect.

Wine: Not a big wine drinker, but I do enjoy white zinfidel and burgandy. If I can find it, though, I love the exotic wines, i.e. mead, chartruce, absinthe, blood wine, ect.

Viperlocc

And in the end.....
Me? I like my beer. Throw it in front of me, ill drink it, except dark. I dont like em lol. If I dont do beer, it'll be Jack n Pepsi's, light on the ice. Dont want to ruin the Jack!!!!

but for beer, mainly Coors

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
Sailor Jerry. It's a buck or two cheaper here, but YMMV. Mixes much, much better, but shots can be a bit harsh.
Many thanks. Going to the liqueur store tomorrow. See if I can find it.

But shots are harsh? Hmm. I do like taking shots of Captain. Oh well. As long as it's not like Bacardi shots. Never again ._.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Many thanks. Going to the liqueur store tomorrow. See if I can find it.

But shots are harsh? Hmm. I do like taking shots of Captain. Oh well. As long as it's not like Bacardi shots. Never again ._.

Mainly because it clocks in at 92 proof over Captain's 70. If you really want to do spiced rum straight up though (I'd say unspiced gold rums are better for that) Captain Morgan's Private Stock is smoother than both and isn't much spendier.

Xipoid

Cameras
I'm pretty open to whatever alcohol wise, but it seems that I never like beer. I've tried a lot from national brands to microbrews, and all of them have not garnered a bit of interest. My alcohol favorites tend to be some really herbal gin, vodka, and rum with the appropriate mixers (e.g., tonic, fruit, fruit, respectively).

biccardi 151. drink to get drunk, not to savour flavour.

Ah yes 151, my old friend. I used to do shots of this at parties, and I've done a few flaming shots as well.

Another Rum I really enjoy is Captain Morgan Private Stock or Tattoo. I love Private Stock manly because of how smooth it is, but as far as Tattoo goes, I love it because it mixes with just about everything.

Also another great rum to try is Kraken. That's another Rum I could do shots of (or mix) for a whole night!

Gillie

I'm not really in to drinking, makes me open up too much - but when I do, I like me my real ales, though recently I have been acquiring a taste in whiskeys. Poof juice (a local name given to the likes of bacardi breezers and smirnov ice and the like) tends to make me ill and I think they are too sickly.

Isen

Oh dear
Whiskey.

And now I want some this weekend but I'm sick and my parents are visiting anyway. :[

jeff

en masturbatorium
im sort of new to belgians but i really like gulden draak and chimay
im big on high alcohol beers
beeradvocate says that a few unibroue beers are belgian strong dark ales but that doesnt seem right (maudite amongst others)
so uh is la terrible any good and does anybody have any personal recommendations
something with the flavor of dark fruits, banana, and alcohol like chimay blue would be good

BlueMoonBear

Somebody you want to know
Blue Moon is pretty much just Coors Light that had a bunch of orange peels dumped in it masquerading as a craft beer. Please do not bill yourself as a connoisseur of any sort if this is what you're drinking, it is not a premium beer by any stretch. Only Shock Top is worse, as witbiers go.

If I was making a list of grossly overrated liquor, this would be a good start. At least your whiskey is palatable, everything else is only really suitable for college fraternities.

ZOMG I MUST BOW DOWN TO YOOOZ!!! YOOZ IZ ALKOHOL EKSPURT!!! ONLY LOBAR IZ FIT TO GIFF OPINIONZ ON ALKOHOLZ! :v

YOu've obviously either never tried Blue Moon, or are so enamoured of your beloved Budwater that you can't see beyond your own aluminum can. As for your oh-so-succinct review of my personal choice of liquor...you don't have to drink it if you don't like it. Ass.

Last edited:

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
ZOMG I MUST BOW DOWN TO YOOOZ!!! YOOZ IZ ALKOHOL EKSPURT!!! ONLY LOBAR IZ FIT TO GIFF OPINIONZ ON ALKOHOLZ! :v

YOu've obviously either never tried Blue Moon, or are so enamoured of your beloved Budwater that you can't see beyond your own aluminum can. As for your oh-so-succinct review of my personal choice of liquor...you don't have to drink it if you don't like it. Ass.

I've had Blue Moon. It's Coors Light with orange peels. But I did credit it as being better than Shock Top at least, which is Bud Light with orange peels.

Really, if you hadn't billed yourself as a "snob", I could have let it go. As it is though, I was compelled to notify you that you are actually a sucker for mass-produced swill, since you were painfully unaware.

medjai

Endorphin Extraordinaire
Beer: Miller Genuine Draft
Wine: I prefer whit, since I don't like the oak in reds. Favorite white: Cline Viognier. Although the Chateau Lacoste Pino Gris is also quite excellent.
Liquor: Scotch. A nice 12 year old single malt.
Mixed drink: A gin martini. Dry, shaken over ice, and a twist of lime.

Citrakayah

Rude Camera
Irish cream. Any of it.

Eskke

A WinRAR is you!
Rum and cherry coke is the best. Not store-bought cherry coke, but the fancy stuff that actually tastes like cherries.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
Found that Sailor Jerry's stuff. Didn't have the cash on hand to get some though. I'm really looking forward to trying it. Next time I'm out there, that bottle will be mine.

Must say though, Absolute is probably my favorite Vodka.

Surgat

Where is your mod now?
Anisette, amaretto, and certain brands of beer.

Shred Uhh Sore Us

Unbreakable
cheap piss-water beer(High Life, Keystone, PBR)
malt liquor
Heineken
E&J
Crown
Jager
Ouzo