• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are your New Year's resolutions?

SoL-JoS

Fasto catto and LPW's #1 ~C U S S~ expert
Or maybe just jot down some thoughts. It's always helpful to give others new ideas.

My resolution is to take care of my body this year. I quit smoking, bought a shitload of supplements, and have been working out a bit more. Might actually join a yoga class or something.

I also resolved to be a bit smarter with my money. Time to invest and stuff.

How about you guys?
~SoL~

I

Infrarednexus

Improve my GPA in college and get out of the house more often

The "Shy" Dragon

nervous dragon or smth
ahh.....? i'm not sure..

Last edited:

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
I don't make New Year's resolutions, haven't since I was 14. I realized I am too lazy to actually do anything towards them in the first place, so I just make goals I find along the way and go from there.

Rayd

profound asshole
i never believed in new year's resolutions. i always thought it was kind of silly to make a long-term goal at the start of the year, as opposed to literally any other time.

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
I've stayed away from resolutions in the new year for the most part, but this year I was finally able to jot down a few:
  • Socialize more, whether that's online or offline.
  • Work more on video production, even if it's just gaming videos.
  • Pick up at least one new artistic skill.
  • The dangerous one, actually pay more attention to the world outside my town. (This is not the same as socializing; I call it dangerous because paying more attention may mean I'm exposed to politics more.)
I stayed away from the common "lose weight" one because that's one where I have a head start.

I hope to improve my art skills, get a better sleep routine, and go cycling more.

I bet you'll only get the first one.
I’ll be able to if I try my best!
parrot.gif

M

Massan Otter

I've kept mine simple; I want to draw a little more regularly and get some of my own music into a recorded, completed form I can show to people.

D

Deleted member 111470

1920 x 1080 for almost all games, but in some rare cases I lower my resolutions down to 1024 x 768 because it's easier to perform speed running tricks. And then there are games like Oni which don't run properly on 1920 x 1080 so I have to use something weird like 1600 x 888.