• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What are your steam usernames?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidy

they call me yolo swaggins

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
I'm kind of on a L4D2 withdrawal, anyone up for playing?

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
I want to get L4D2, but I'm waiting until the summer steam sale.

Synapse

I want to get L4D2, but I'm waiting until the summer steam sale.

I actually have an extra copy of L4D2 in my steam inventory which I purchased during a sale long ago for only $5. If you're interested I'm willing to trade for it or you can always just pay me back later. :p

I don't even remember why I got it in the first place, but it's just sitting in my inventory lol

Runefox

Kitsune of the PC Master Race

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Eased up yet?
Or do I have to come and smash more zombies with a pan again?

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm

Cain

So, my fellow steam users, does anyone still play Arma II? I'm thinking of buying the Arma X Anniversary edition. I know Arma III is coming out Q4, but I've never played it, and it seems really fun, not to mention that cool DayZ mod, a pretty realistic zombie mod.
Looking at an online server list, tonnes of servers are full with that zombie mod, not too many with normal gamemodes.
Would it be worth it? $60 for Arma 1&2 with all the expansions, seems like a good deal.

Cain

I say go with it, especially if it comes with aaaaall the things. I've got all the things and it's rather awesome.
Really? :D
Have you tried that DayZ mod? Looks really awesome from the gameplay videos I've seen.

Also, I'll be getting it in a month or so, because exams. Maybe they'll be on sale then!

Aidy

they call me yolo swaggins
So, my fellow steam users, does anyone still play Arma II? I'm thinking of buying the Arma X Anniversary edition. I know Arma III is coming out Q4, but I've never played it, and it seems really fun, not to mention that cool DayZ mod, a pretty realistic zombie mod.
Looking at an online server list, tonnes of servers are full with that zombie mod, not too many with normal gamemodes.
Would it be worth it? $60 for Arma 1&2 with all the expansions, seems like a good deal.

Yes, I do if someone asks, I prefer Operation Arrowhead though over the base game.

Anubite

That White Guy
I play arma 2 operation arrowhead a lot. Im on it almost every night. If you are looking for a group to play with, hit me with a pm and ill be happy to play with you. I will play arma 2 though.

Schwimmwagen

Really? :D
Have you tried that DayZ mod? Looks really awesome from the gameplay videos I've seen.

Also, I'll be getting it in a month or so, because exams. Maybe they'll be on sale then!

Haven't tried Day Z, no. Not sure if I plan to. I'm quite happy with the vanilla game, really, especially dicking about in the warfare game mode.

I wish the mods would take down the dead steam sticky :\

If only I were mod... :v

Status
Not open for further replies.