• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What bothers you the most about the furry fandom?

What bothers you the most about the furry fandom?

• Total voters

Elessara

N UR THRED; VORIN MAH PICKEL
The title and poll explain it all…

I need more than 10 poll options. ><… oh well, I think I covered all of the major ones…

And yes… There is no “drama” category. The reason being; there is drama everywhere, not just in the furry community… Deal.

Gavrill

ladies~
Why are therians and otherkin in the same pick?

Seriously, I fucking hate otherkin, but I'm a therian.

Elessara

I agree they really shouldn't be in the same category.. but I only had 10 spaces and most people group them together or don't know the difference NEway so...

But I'm an eleven otters otherkin Shenzi D: , I may have a human body, but I have the soul of eleven otters. Why must people always judge me because of this? It totally explains my love of water slides and eating off my tummy, therefore it must be true :V .

Also I voted for everything except "The “fursecution” media" :V .

Gavrill

ladies~
But I'm an eleven otters otherkin Shenzi D: , I may have a human body, but I have the soul of eleven otters. Why must people always judge me because of this? It totally explains my love of water slides and eating off my tummy, therefore it must be true :V .

Also I voted for everything except "The “fursecution” media" :V .
I see what you did.

Edit: Drat doublepost

MelaCeroses

Chevy the Impala
I also voted for "unoriginal fursonas". We don't need any more foxes or wolves people! Dragons I don't mind because they can be expressed in a truly wide variety of shapes, sizes, and colors.

I mean seriously now. Look at my species. Is it that hard to find a more unique species to represent yourself?

*In Dr. Breen voice* I thought not.

Maikeru

No-talent .hack//SIGN
Probably the angsty teenagers (since, well, they seem to be the ones who create most of the drama) and the lingo.

Once I hit age 14 or 15 (because I was an angsty furry teenager at one point too, back in 1999 or 2000), I began to realize how dumb a term 'yiff,' 'yiffy,' etc. was.

Just say you're horny and you want to get fucked four ways from Sunday! :eek:

Ratte

I also voted for "unoriginal fursonas". We don't need any more foxes or wolves people! Dragons I don't mind because they can be expressed in a truly wide variety of shapes, sizes, and colors.

I mean seriously now. Look at my species. Is it that hard to find a more unique species to represent yourself?

*In Dr. Breen voice* I thought not.

We can has fox-fursona hunting season plz?

â„¢-Daley Leungsangnam475-â„¢

Red 'n' White Scouse Gamon ^_^
yiff and the last option

MelaCeroses

Chevy the Impala
This again leads me to question in general why there aren't any other hoofers like myself. Yes there are a few deer types, but where's the love for other hoofers?

Giraffes, rhinos, camels, and other antelope anyone?

Elessara

This again leads me to question in general why there aren't any other hoofers like myself. Yes there are a few deer types, but where's the love for other hoofers?

I'm not a hoofer but I am "out of the box"... ^_^

L

LizardKing

You're forgetting METRICK FUCKTON OF HORSE DONGS

Or we could just let all the reptile sonas take care of it.

I'm on it