• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What brings you back to FA/FAF

Sharky Attenborough

Abomination of science
In regards to the mainsite, I think it's mostly habbit that keeps brining me back there. Checking up on it is part of my daily routine, and it has been for the past couple of years. Although with my new account I am going to make an effort to post art on it and look for art relevent to my interests on it. I could always do with a bit more art in my life.

As for the forums, while I only signed up today I did lurk here for a bit mostly just to cure boredem.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I'm a pervert and a glutton for punishment, respectively.

TechnoGypsy

Gentlecolts...
I check this place out because there's genuinely clever and intelligent people here.

And sometimes some good things are said.

Fenrari

Prince of Wolves
Hm? *obligatory response*

As for DD, you have your world I have mine. We handle things differently. I manage my stress by writing it down. If you'd like to believe I haven't done anything with my life and that I'm just a masochist for pain and punishment; go ahead and believe so.

Though granted if you believed as much; nothing I could say on the contrary would be taken seriously by you. So believe as you wish.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
For me I'm too heavily invested.

It's too late to invest into something else. So fuck it, might as well enjoy the ride. What I mean by that is everything pretty much ties in with everything. My degree plan is something that is something that I'd be okay with doing the rest of my life and has decent pay. How does this tie in? Because I'm going to be stuck using photoshop and indesign every work day when I get out and if I want to get hired I'm going to have to constantly get better. What better way of improving than to find something you like doing on the side to improve. While advertising rarely makes you create a ad from the ground up knowing how to do so wouldn't hurt.

Tl:dr; Advertising degree = having to know how to use photoshop and indesign, so meh fuck it.

Cyril

Post-rock Crusader
Well for FA
1. Musicians I'm watching
2. Peeps I talk to sometimes

For FAF
1. Extreme boredom
2. Extreme case of boredom
3. So bored I'm responding to this thread

Zaraphayx

Banned
Banned
Because the D3 servers are down.

Just in case someone already said that, because I'm prone to boredom and the shit people say on the internet is hilarious.

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
I have had days when I have wanted to leave the forums after being flamed. But when I have calmed down I realized that I usually deserve to be flamed. I mean I have done some seriously dumb threads, but they seemed like a good idea at the time.

Anyway, if I didn't come here I wouldn't have much else to do online. This place keeps me occupied, most people here are funny, pleasant, nutty. I love you guys!!!

Back in the past, it was plain curiosity. There was always something interesting here. While I'm not the best person to converse with, and I'm not exactly active, I always came back after a while. Eventually it built up to about two years of my life spent here in the forum.
Two years aren't many years, but these two years had plenty of memories and experiences. Forgetting all of them seems like a huge waste.
The same pigeon-brain pigeon comes back home every time, doesn't it?

Flippy

Party Cat
I have had days when I have wanted to leave the forums after being flamed. But when I have calmed down I realized that I usually deserve to be flamed. I mean I have done some seriously dumb threads, but they seemed like a good idea at the time.

Anyway, if I didn't come here I wouldn't have much else to do online. This place keeps me occupied, most people here are funny, pleasant, nutty. I love you guys!!!
Heh, a squirrel liking nutty people.

I come here out of boredom & to learn some useless information.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Probably more interesting than what I was previously doing or Facebook and the main site for some commishs and a lot of pronz.

FlynnCoyote

Takin it slow.
I check this place out because there's genuinely clever and intelligent people here.

And sometimes some good things are said.

Hahaa. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

...sorry.

For me I'm too heavily invested.

It's too late to invest into something else. So fuck it, might as well enjoy the ride. What I mean by that is everything pretty much ties in with everything. My degree plan is something that is something that I'd be okay with doing the rest of my life and has decent pay. How does this tie in? Because I'm going to be stuck using photoshop and indesign every work day when I get out and if I want to get hired I'm going to have to constantly get better. What better way of improving than to find something you like doing on the side to improve. While advertising rarely makes you create a ad from the ground up knowing how to do so wouldn't hurt.

Tl:dr; Advertising degree = having to know how to use photoshop and indesign, so meh fuck it.

Better reason than almost everyone else. Also you're funny.

Me? Well I barely get the time to post anymore, mod duties on another forum eat most of my internet time (+respect to you guys) but I still stop here now and then and laugh at those less fortunate than myself. Yes, I'm a cunt, but so are most of you. :v

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
Hmm, I come back to the Fa site for the art and the friends and the communities that I'm involved in.

As to why I come back here, I have no idea, it's kinda some what of a shit hole some days.

FrostHusky81

The Mercenary
Well, I come back to make new friends, talk to ones I already know, and to read the funny ass comments that people post.

Neoi

Lone Wolf
I like coming here to chat and make friends, I also like the friendly community of people that we furries are.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Jesus Necro.

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
i came back because tumblr was getting on my nerves but literally my response the whole time has been "oh. oh THAT'S why i left."
but hey what can you do hi

Jaxinc

Regret nothing:Deny everything
FA, the artwork.

FAF.... sheer boredom at work... that's it... this forum bores me when I don't have 90% of everything else blocked.