• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Browser Do You Use?

FoxesYummy

foxoxofofofoxfxo
I would use either Firefox or Opera if they had the ability to sign in with Google and have multiple profiles, but for now I'm stuck with Chrome.

FoxesYummy

foxoxofofofoxfxo
Update from last post: Switched to Microsoft Edge, wayyyyyy faster, would totally recommend for people who want an experience similar to Chrome but better.

Benji Digipawz

I use to use internet explorer decades ago beating AOL (Remember that dial up ring), then switched to FireFox. Now I use Chrome now for my Mac instead of Safari.

DasFireEbony

Chrome in my cellphone. Brave in my laptop. I only use Firefox in the PCs in class because I have no other choice. Chrome is a lot more comfy in cellphones and tablets, and Brave goes fast as hell.

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Depends what I'm searching. Typically its like.. chrome or bing or something..

But if its political i use duck duck go, because google even filters biasly for politics believe it or not, so duckduckgo comes up with different results for it. But if I'm not searching politics then i don't use it.