• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What browser do you use

Your browser

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 42 14.9%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 195 69.1%
  • Safari

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Opera

Votes: 27 9.6%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 60 21.3%

• Total voters

Runefox

Kitsune of the PC Master Race
Firefox exclusively now that Chrome's rendering engine is broken. I missed my add-ons quite a bit, actually, and the newer 3.x builds of Firefox are pretty snappy, even when loaded down.

You missed Konqueror, though. It's a pretty widespread browser on the Linux side (used to be the analogue to IE in my books, especially how it integrates with KDE). There's others, too, but nobody actually uses Galeon, Epiphany or Mozilla, and K-Meleon and Iceweasel don't count (derivatives).

EDIT: Lawl at Lynx. I have a "Lynx Viewer" plugin (Yellowpipe Lynx Viewer Tool) for Firefox because text browsers are awesome. Well. Not really. Either way, Links is a much more feature-complete text-based web browser.

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk

EmoWolf

Off hunting...
Hmm... as of now Firefox is winning.
Looks like one of two reasons:
(1) Firefox is one of the most functional browsers around
or
(2) Its just Fire "Fox"

I'm watching you, Foxes... *waits for fox overflow*

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Firefox, it's never failed me.

Nakhi

Emperor of Anea
I use Internet Explorer. It works for me. I have had no problems with it. It could be better, but I would not use anything else. Just preference I guess.

EDIT: I just voted. I am the only one so far with IE. I am unique!

Nikolai

*has no FA skills*
Firefox. I've tried IE and Firefox only, and I find Firefox to be expecially good. At least, good enough for me.

Ruiner

Safari 4 Developers Preview. Firefox is just slow as all hell for me, so I use Safari instead. Maybe it's faster than Fx because it's just a Dev preview and doesn't have all the extra junk in it yet, but either way, it runs great, and I absolutely love the ability to create WebApplications right from the File menu. It's like saving a page, only a million times better.

Tycho

Opera primarily. Firefox for some things. I don't touch IE or Chrome. Konqueror was nice but seemed to have more trouble with flash content than Firefox. (Konqueror reminds me of Firefox at times.)

Holsety

EDIT: I just voted. I am the only one so far with IE. I am unique!
You say that as if its a good thing...

I use FireFox, because my brother installed it (and set it to default browser) and it works better than IE for most things...

EmoWolf

Off hunting...
No love for Chrome? aww, come over here.
"Here, you might suck right now, but get those devs cracking, got it?"
Ok, somethings wrong when you start talking to web browsers.

SnowFox

Murzilla/5.0 (Windows 5.1) Furryfox/3.0.5