• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What browser do you use

Your browser

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 42 15.1%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 192 69.1%
  • Safari

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Opera

Votes: 27 9.7%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 59 21.2%

• Total voters

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
I'm surprised at how many use Firefox.
Though I guess I shouldn't be.

I use Chrome - but I'm not sure if I should switch to Firefox given what someone said about rendering...? Could this be explained more?

I'm surprised at how many use Firefox.
Though I guess I shouldn't be.

I use Chrome - but I'm not sure if I should switch to Firefox given what someone said about rendering...? Could this be explained more?
Might be worth considering the thread was created back in 2009 and most of the votes and replies are from that time. I am positive a lot of people still use Firefox today but I am not sure the poll numbers would quite be the same today, possibly a lot of opinions that could change in over 10 years too.

I use Vivaldi myself, gladly advise people to check it out. Several years back I used both Firefox and Chrome, but once I tried out Vivaldi I've not looked back c:

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
Yeah, I totally use Netscape! XD

Mr. Fox

Cheeseburger Pride
Chrome on my Chrome OS tablet (it just makes sense, full browser and touch optimised)

Samsung Internet on Android (intuitive UI, best unified dark theme support and plugins)

Chrome on PC (it's better than Firefox now)

ManicTherapsid

In Stereo. Where Available.
I've been using Firefox since it came out.

Anyone else remember Netscape?

Nexus Cabler

Strong independent black dragon
I currently use Microsoft Edge because it works well with my computer

Yakamaru

Evil Woffer-chan
Pale Moon.

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Opera, fast and works well, and I have my suspicions about Edge and Chrome.

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
Computer uses Firefox, tablet uses the built-in Samsung browser.

Phone uses DuckDuckGo - funny story is that started because a site I visited a lot at the time was suddenly, on both Chrome and Samsung browsers, redirecting me to a spam site. Switching browsers DIDN'T actually solve that, turns out the site got hijacked and was fixed on its own a few days later.

rekcerW

i've loved f/f since it was still a big contender just because it was a good browser. now it's still a pretty good browser, and it makes me feel more furry so fuck everybody.

Mr. Fox

Cheeseburger Pride
it makes me feel more furry
How furry, this furry?

IMG_20210120_210055.jpg

Kailirian

In desktop: Firefox.
In Android devices: Google Chrome
I used to be a chrome user in my Pc too, but it was a slow and old computer, and ff was little bit faster. I could go back to use Chrome again but just got used to it and prefer it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯