• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What can I do??

Storok

670 blp
My house is in Surrey, meaning REALLY expensive land, so it's tiny. Youc can walk from the the very back to the very front in no more than 6 seconds
ehm 6 seconds while walking aprox 4 km/h would be around 1 m/s so 6 meters... 6 meters the whole house ? this is verry verry small

I have a sink in my room though plus and underpaid cleaner... i would have my solution

All#the#fuR

Everything changed when the Fire Nation killed God
Go buy a movie ticket and stay at the theaters all day

tbonethebunbun

It's 2 stories high, so it's a decent size for houses around here. The problem is that one room will be closed to keep one of our dogs from killing everyone. Then another is closed for actors to get changed in, which means downstairs is 100% occupied too.
Wake up early, get out early before they arrive. Keep in contact with everyone to know when you're clear to come home.

Storok

670 blp
It's 2 stories high, so it's a decent size for houses around here. The problem is that one room will be closed to keep one of our dogs from killing everyone. Then another is closed for actors to get changed in, which means downstairs is 100% occupied too.
Who had the idea for Whoreing your house to make money
I would make this person a head smaller even if it wouldve been my mom haha

Storok

670 blp
Sounds like a perfect time to practice silent masturbation.
no joke... this could be a great way to kill the time just make sure you have enough tissues around

Kioskask

What I find quite funny is that one of the scenes involves a priest running from the house, being chased by two nuns. I find it funny because our neighbours are extremely religious and do tons of work for the village church :p They might find it offensive...

TaylorxxWolfie

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!
I have an idea. This may sound a bit silly, but it might work! Since you won't be allowed to move, go into your bathroom, bring a pillow and a couple of blankets and set it all up on the bathroom floor, or you can make sure the bathtub is dry and not dripping. Bring your favorite devices in with you, along with their chargers. And don't forget your headphones. That way, if you have to use the toilet, you won't have to leave the room! I know. It sounds really stupid, but that's what I would probably do. Lol. Oh and don't forget snacks! You'll get hungry.

Kioskask

I have an idea. This may sound a bit silly, but it might work! Since you won't be allowed to move, go into your bathroom, bring a pillow and a couple of blankets and set it all up on the bathroom floor. Bring your favorite devices in with you, along with their chargers. And don't forget your headphones. That way, if you have to use the toilet, you won't have to leave the room! I know. It sounds really stupid, but that's what I would probably do. Lol.
This is all very well and good... but I would then be stuck in an even smaller room than before for 12 hours :p + Our bathroom doesn't have any plug sockets in it...

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
There wouldn't be anywhere for me to stand :( They will pretty much run across the whole house.
Ah. Damn. Yeah, I agree with most of the people here, then. Go find somewhere to be outside, then. Go to a pool, go see a movie, go to a park and roll around in the grass. See a friend.
Bring a laptop and steal wifi.

Also, seriously guys, the double posting is getting out of hand. Edit your previous posts or slow it down a little. Damn.

Kioskask

Ah. Damn. Yeah, I agree with most of the people here, then. Go find somewhere to be outside, then. Go to a pool, go see a movie, go to a park and roll around in the grass. See a friend.
Bring a laptop and steal wifi.
Yeah, that pretty much the conclusion I'm coming to here. I might just spend the day wandering through the woods, its beautiful here and there's plenty of places to walk.

TaylorxxWolfie

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!
This is all very well and good... but I would then be stuck in an even smaller room than before for 12 hours :p + Our bathroom doesn't have any plug sockets in it...
Hmm..... Then I guess maybe you can go to Chuck E. Cheese's if you're into that. Lol