• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What can you draw on the original MS Paint?

So, spontaneously, I decided to see whether the original version of MS Paint was online. And it is!! Here it is: https://jspaint.app/#local:e0839cbf7457

This took me about three hours, I'd say. I wanted to see what I could create, and since I'm obsessed with badges, I made myself one! I did make my head a little bit too big, but that's because it started off as a headshot, before I realized that you could expand the canvas size.

So I'm curious as to what the artists, here, can create with it! If you make something, please drop it in this thread. I think it'd be a fun little challenge!

Attachments

• willow_badge_name_outline_final (1).png
    willow_badge_name_outline_final (1).png
    103 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Chann3l-Chas3r

delete.png

I tried to make something actually decent, spent an hour, gave up, and made this instead.
Lesson learned: I really rely on the tools Medibang Paint provides to not suck (-m-);

Omg, I'm grateful you posted this actually XD I started out on ms paint and while I've moved on to other programs, I was pretty bummed when my computer switched to the weird 3d thing a few years back because I still liked the pixel aesthetic once in a while. I tried to find a working version but couldn't, especially not mobile friendly.

So have an edgelord cat I drew in like 30 min on my phone lol. Wish I could add more detail but my hand was cramping up RIP

Scourge.png

When i have more time I'll give it a solid try on the laptop someday c': Love seeing everyone's legit nice pieces here in the thread, it's cool seeing how each style adapts to the tools

Omg, I'm grateful you posted this actually XD I started out on ms paint and while I've moved on to other programs, I was pretty bummed when my computer switched to the weird 3d thing a few years back because I still liked the pixel aesthetic once in a while. I tried to find a working version but couldn't, especially not mobile friendly.

So have an edgelord cat I drew in like 30 min on my phone lol. Wish I could add more detail but my hand was cramping up RIP

View attachment 122218

When i have more time I'll give it a solid try on the laptop someday c': Love seeing everyone's legit nice pieces here in the thread, it's cool seeing how each style adapts to the tools
Yeah I love seeing them too!! It's been really cool what everyone's made so far ^^

The most use I had for MS Paint (the classic one with the circle tool and all that), was basically Sonic re-colors, which happened before I attempted to actually draw seriously on any digital program. Now that I actually do some digital art now, it was interesting to see what I could do on this version!

I honestly think the scratchy, rough fur fits the character's edgy aesthetic really well, and I actually really like how you drew the tail. Also yeah- my hand cramped up too, 'cause I drew my thing with the trackpad of my laptop, 'cause I didn't have a useable tablet ahsjrjr (though I did buy myself a new one like three-ish days ago, so I wanna see what can be made with it now).