• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What car does your fursona drive?

Tacoma would probably enjoy driving a 2001 Pontiac Aztec.
A40A2EB1-735B-4821-A8C5-F4CA29D1F1DC.jpeg

It may look ugly to some, but he’d enjoy the built in camping features a lot.
BFC6721E-237B-4157-B489-5B3EB6E16C3B.jpeg

Guifrog

Spongefrog Bluepants
Guifrog doesn't drive; his jumping ability is quite enough for him to reach very far distances, but whenever he's just moving around for fun he may wear a pair of rollerblades.

It might be fun for him to take a few selfies inside this model though:

P2040353.JPG

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Curious question, but from his days as a teen, to the time his folks confined him in the pray-away-the-gay prison camp, till his escape, and living on the road, his eventual college years, and inventions & patents that allowed him to build his infamous 'mischief den', not in a single RP or story has Simo ever driven a car. Though set in a time period spanning the 1980s to present, he's always been on foot, taken a train (legally, or hopped one), taken a bus, a cab, hitch-hiked...but he has never driven a car.

My other character, Fossa, has no idea what a car is; indeed, Fossa has his tree, and his branch, and no need of such a thing. If Fossa saw one, his instinct would probably be to hurl rocks, and large branches at such a contraption.

ConorHyena

nazi hunter
Conor actually owns two cars. A 1983 Land Rover S3 109, and a 1993 Jaguar XJ6, both slightly run-down and not frequently cleaned, but very reliable. He spends his spare time fixing them because fixing cars is easier than fixing people.

I’d say imp would probably drive his 1967 classic mustang that he received on his graduation from his mates family

D

Deleted member 111470

Rimna drives a crappy old truck as a work vehicle. But he'd love to get a powerful motor bike or a sports car some day.

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Mine doesn’t need to drive much but he owns a red 1996 Peugeot 106 XND, he would like to own a Porsche 944 one day.

The Matte-Black Cat

Dark/Psychic-Timid Nature-Often lost in thought
All matte black Rolls-Royce..

1_1.jpg

...and a matte white Rolls-Royce.

1 (1)_1.jpg

..and a matte gold Ferarri...

photo_2318_matte_gold_ferrari_458_1_103174_original_1.jpg

..this is not a question you should ask me..
...also, I'm feral, so I technically don't even have use a car..so..

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Interesting thread topic. While I don't have an exact time period, I'd say some garbage 90's Corolla that's in disrepair, because he doesn't have a lot of money.