• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What cheers you up on your bad days?

Tissemand

Random furfag
1. Do you really want to know what cheers me up?
2. Internets + good music; browsing imageboards or talking to folks in IRC.
3. Snuggling/cuddling/huggling/etc :3
4. Walking around the area, away from everybody.

Nineteen-TwentySeven

Four Eyes; Zero Soul
Flogging one of my cars and/or blatant disregard for the speed limit. Srsly, drifting a 40 year old convertible or taking to 105mi/hr on the freeway brightens my day like nothing else if I've been emotionally crushed.
The above activities are also particularly fun in a station wagon.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
Caffiene. Epic shittons of caffeine.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
Hmmm, your name wouldn't happen to be Aaron, would it?
(A friend of mine drinks gallons of coffee/soda/energy drinks a week.)

Lol.

I can go through about 2 liters a day of Mountain Dew or Dr.Pepper if given a chance.

And my name is not Aaron.

Darkwing

Usually playing some video games, riding my quad, shooting shit at the range makes me feel better, though I prefer just talking about it with a close friend, makes me feel cared about :3

KylieIsACannibal

One time, at basic training...
When I have a bad day, I acknowledge the fact that I shouldn't worry about what people say because one day they will be dead. I take comfort in that.

Rouz

Nothing New Under the Sun
Masturbation and beer.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen

Paul'o'fox

amica mea Musica
Guys I hate to have to be a white knight, but can we leave eversleep alone?

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
Walking to the park and just sitting and staring off into the scenery, collecting my thoughts.
Getting drunk.
Smoking hookah.
Buying myself things.
Going out.
Cuddling with my fiance.
Writing in my journal. (More like releasing tension than "making [me] happy," but they're to the same goal.)
Reading funny things.
Accomplishing things.
Being complimented.

Dr. Durr

Misses The Point Frequently
Playing Portal 2 makes me feel smart.

DevistatedDrone

Poops in toilets.
Depends on the definition of a "bad day". There's depressing days, stressful days, hateful days, sick days, all that good stuff.

But now that I think about it, it all comes down to listening to music that fits the mood, smoking anything I can and meditating for about an hour. And when all else fails, fap until blood comes out.

Paul'o'fox

amica mea Musica
Depends on the definition of a "bad day". There's depressing days, stressful days, hateful days, sick days, all that good stuff.

But now that I think about it, it all comes down to listening to music that fits the mood, smoking anything I can and meditating for about an hour. And when all else fails, fap until blood comes out.
Blood cum FTW! Now those twilight fags can get their mouths away from necks and back where they belong, on dicks.

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
Resident Evil 4.