• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What color is your coffee?

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
PURPLE, DAMMIT, PURPLE.

HumanLombax

Now known As Orgee The Lombax
PRetty much anyway you can think of it

...Theres a book out there called "Stuff that white people like" .......Coffee is #1 on the list

AlexInsane

White people actually hate coffee. They just enjoy wasting their money on overpriced shit so that they can complain about it.

AlexInsane

I can drink coffee any way it's given to me. Black, with cream, with sugar, espresso...doesn't matter to me. Coffee is coffee. Its purpose is to wake me up.

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
Like I like my women. Golden, tangy, slightly carbonated with lots of B-vitamins in a blue and silver can.

HAH! You thought I was gonna say BLACK didn't you! Fucking nerds.

AlexInsane

Like I like my women. Golden, tangy, slightly carbonated with lots of B-vitamins in a blue and silver can.

HAH! You thought I was gonna say BLACK didn't you! Fucking nerds.

You like your women in CANS?! Fuckin' SICKO. >=(

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
You like your women in CANS?! Fuckin' SICKO. >=(

Well I figure once you've been on the internet long enough and seen enough cans, bottles, and sometimes even produce going IN a woman, it only makes sense to want a woman in IT.

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
also, the point was I like RedBull. I know you're probably not hip enough to pop culture to have got that.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Freshly brewed , set to chill in the freezer till ice cold , and then drink it black. (hot coffee makes me projectile vomit for some reason)

Kangamutt

Black, very strong (as scrawny as I may appear, it takes LOTS for it to take effect), and lots of sugar.

Extra large, double double. I've never actually taken the time to observe the color.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Transparent, colourless and tasteless... That's right, I plain water, because I hate coffee ;/