• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What did you get called at school?

KittyKage

isnt this a cheery subject hmm?

I was called Cabbage o_O

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
Oreo, jungle bunny, nigger, nigger baby, camel jockey (forgot that one during the 1st Gulf war)

Jotun

Nothing in particular.   I just got made fun of because of my really loww voice.

Oh yeah, I got called a Satanist for listening to metal.

I never had a nick name... But we had some colorful ones. One guy missed during a game of lunchtime football and tackled a tree instead of a person. We called him sap sucker cause of the way he injured himself and the tree.

KittyKage

Rostam The Grey said:
I never had a nick name... But we had some colorful ones. One guy missed during a game of lunchtime football and tackled a tree instead of a person. We called him sap sucker cause of the way he injured himself and the tree.

*wonders how you could mistake a tree for a person* o_O

hbruton

Brutus:p

It didn't really bother me as I was already a fan of history. I did wonder if they kids had any idea who Gaius Brutus was....

Kittiara

Kitt
Just China now. Which is my actual name. XD I'm respected enough to have earned it, but not chummy enough with the people who would give me (nor is my name suited to) a nickname. In 7th grade there were two girls who teased me mercilessly but I don't remember any particular insults so it doesn't count. :D

rowanwand

Well, I never had a nickname in school before college but now everyone's been calling me Col because my name is Colleen and I play Columbia. *shrugs* I like it.

SilvaNoir

"cabbage patch" (as in the doll) or "pancake face" because I apparently have a very round head >_< why do people insult other poeple over something they can do nothing about? thanks for pointing out that you don't like my head, I'll be sure to switch it for a new one next chance I get.

God, am I glad highschool is far behind me.

kyubi_youma

fox with too many worries
oh yay i get to say it again timmy,timothy,jessica,tailboy,kangarooboy,kyubi,hoodie,red,and shortshit
hey i remembered some more

Xan_vega

Positive names: Maxximum, Xan, Sam, Maru-Chan Ramen, Mari-hime, Mare mare, girly

Negative names: Lardy, Thunder Blunder, Hippo (which I ended up taking enjoyment in), Sow, Dyke Queen

At school? Not anything in particular. I've had nicknames though.

GiGi
Pen-chan
M&M
Tic-Tac Lady

Charha

Uh, some of my friends used to call me Hyyppä.

(I assume this is something of a tongue-twister for English-speaking people.)

Growly

Oh yeah, I also got called heifer back when I was a fat elementary schooler. xP
But only by one guy, and he had... issues.

Lobo Roo

turtles natures suction cups
By the jerks - dyke. By my friends - brother-who-is-sister. (Which, yes, was strange.) We tried out many names (Harley was one, Harlem another...we were trying to stick with H's.) but I am now Alexander. Nobody dares call me dyke to my face, either.

Fox was the only one, and it was good. ^..^ Nobody really had a reason to mess with me. High school is like jail. Kick someone's ass on the first day, or become a bitch (okay, not really - but somehow get across the fact that you'll hit back).

/High school sure felt like jail.
//I wonder what nicknames I'll have in college now that I wear a collar...
///And am getting a tail...

Lobo Roo

turtles natures suction cups
In college, people already call me fuzzy, kangaroo boy, tranny boi, etc. So, yep.

(Kick someone's ass or get sent to a mental hospital, WtC...people definitely leave you alone if you're 'crazy')

LoboRoo said:
In college, people already call me fuzzy, kangaroo boy, tranny boi, etc. So, yep.

(Kick someone's ass or get sent to a mental hospital, WtC...people definitely leave you alone if you're 'crazy')

Kangaroo boy? You wear a tail, Lobo?

Damn, now I want one even more just so people will call me "Crazy Fox Kid" or something. :p

And nah, I'm not going to get sent to a mental hospital. I'd rather that little ding on my record not be there when I apply for jobs. ;)