• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What did you get called at school?

KaiserVadin

Super Saiyan 5 Kaioken x ???
To this day all the kids call me "forest fruits" cause of my many scars and acne on my face. Also the 7th graders always call me "apple boy", I really dont know why though, I dont even like apples.

Whats yours?
I forget and I rather not talk about it ( Mental scars )

KaiserVadin

Super Saiyan 5 Kaioken x ???

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
sadly I was never noticed enough in school to have a nickname. oh well I hated them all anyway and I'm also more successful at this time so the jokes on them.

Arbiter

Totally Gay For Bridget!!
names? Raygay. cause im gay and my name is ray XD. seriously, its either RayGay or GayRay. not that i dont mind at all

Mr Fox

Rainbows... Uber!
Alex because thats my name
or sometimes Bi-guy i mean they could at least come up with something better

Halfeb_the_Dingo

Procrastination makes Perfect
By people who liked me:- Big M, Clemo, Michael
People who didn't like me:- F*** head, Fatty, the whale

King Gourd

I was known as M. C. Sweet meats.... ha I wish I really was. No, had no nickname other than the many variations of Vincent.

Tæfarós

That's a BINGO!
Oreo, jungle bunny, nigger, nigger baby, camel jockey (forgot that one during the 1st Gulf war)

Hey, check that out. A fellow Negro.

Pito. That's only from one friend, though, and it means "little hill" in Spanish, and since my name is Hillary--profit!. (Shouldn't it be "pita"?) I'm not exactly little, but what the hey.

Jarz

Pito. That's only from one friend, though, and it means "little hill" in Spanish, and since my name is Hillary--profit!. (Shouldn't it be "pita"?) I'm not exactly little, but what the hey.

>.> well... actually that can mean something more... but i prefer not to burst your bubble

Fallenmink

I love you, Mr. Splashy Pants
Fatty, Asshole, Freak, Nerd, Loser, Virgin, Fat Ass, Dumb fuck, Dumbass, Fag, Loser and the list goes on....2 more years and I'm gone, yay.

bane233

the cowboy wolf/roo
"wolf boy"