• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What did you get called at school?

~secret~

Banned
Banned
Usually my first name, but people occasionally use words like 'psycho' 'madman' and 'funny bastard' to describe me. For a year in primary school I was called Podge for some reason.

The best name I was called wasn't at school, but it's school-related. I stood up for beliefs against some guy and when I told my dad he called me a 'Stormtrooper of the Catholic Church'.

Alblaka

Restless and lonely Dragon
Usually my first name, but people occasionally use words like 'psycho' 'madman' and 'funny bastard' to describe me. For a year in primary school I was called Podge for some reason.

The best name I was called wasn't at school, but it's school-related. I stood up for beliefs against some guy and when I told my dad he called me a 'Stormtrooper of the Catholic Church'.

Nice...
My nick name is "Schwettel" a short, slanged version of my past name...
Even some teachers call me that...
Maybe cuz i have the luck, tht nearly ever a clas mate has same name, as me, too ^^

Cero

Pandahat is ONLY HAT.
Well people somehow developed a habit of calling everyone in my grade by their last names..so..yeah..

Lost

in color
Everything that rhymed with Leach!

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
Horse (cos my front teeth used to be huge)
Freak
Loner
Loser
Weirdo
Fat
Furfag
Furvert (which offends me because I'm not)

Friend.

makmakmob

Anything related to the word gay (and I'm not even gay) was popular among some people; mostly the ones who where so small I couldn't touch them. I also have earned the title of 'lejind' among the chav culture. In fact, chavs who've never met me even call me lejind.

makmakmob

People throw that word around so much it means sod-all nowadays. I'll bet if you where called 'fat' you're actually weighty enough to be considered attractive to regular human beings.

~secret~

Banned
Banned
Anything related to the word gay (and I'm not even gay) was popular among some people; mostly the ones who where so small I couldn't touch them. I also have earned the title of 'lejind' among the chav culture. In fact, chavs who've never met me even call me lejind.

Furchav? Dont take this wrong, but chavs where I from are generally considered wankers. I'm having a hard time imagining a furry one, care to help me out?

Jonouchi

As far as I know, people just called me by my real name. Then again, I was usually the big, quiet guy in the corner that people tried to avoid. Hell, I had no friends or real social life until after I left school.

FurryFox

Pink Hat
*sigh* well when I was a freshman (last year) I got called:

fruitcake (how original), *scarf-face(on accout of me always wearing a red scarf), *Pink Hat (three guesses why), queer(i have no idea), robo (I draw robots a lot), nichan (no idea if thats how you spell it), and Brendan (apparently I look like him)

Also I've obviosly been called different versions of my name like Bennie, Benji, Jamin, or just Ben =3

So, all-in-all not a bad year ^_^

Jack

I have just been upgraded from Sasquatch to werewolf (not by my own doing), which is obviously a way cooler football nick name.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Wino because I used to go to my buddy's art gallery durring my lunch hour and get plastered and talk about art then go back to school red in the face and laughing.

~secret~

Banned
Banned
Wino because I used to go to my buddy's art gallery durring my lunch hour and get plastered and talk about art then go back to school red in the face and laughing.

I did that once, but no one noticed me sleeping in Maths with my ipod on. Helped that I always slept in maths anyway.

Baby Giraffe

C4 Bunneh!
Dragon Boy and Dragon Rider. Still am but it's more annoying than insulting.

Alblaka

Dragon Boy and Dragon Rider. Still am but it's more annoying than insulting.

Boah... cool, when they would call my like that... even if they mean it ironic ^^

Second name *shaking*
ouh...
The name is so stupid i never use it...

And i won't tell it to you... At least ONE would try to annoy me with it...
And i don't like coffe this much... (Got it? Look into the sig ^^)

Zorro101

Budzz
Weed... no joke

hillbilly guy

i gots me a scatter gun
was and still am called hillbilly, but i have been called every thing under the sun from ass hole to zebra fuck. from kindergarden to the 9th grade then i just stoped takeing it and almost got expeled when i went after the guy that started all of it and broke both his arms. you can only push a guy so far

dont ask me how but now we are prity good friends

if any one is still going through this stuff just move with the punches, dont do what i did i almost screwed up my life over one guy and a fue words. stick with your friends and if you have none remember if you want respect you got to give respect

Alblaka

First solution for annoying nick names:
Ignore them

Second:
Counter them. Like "Your an ass hole." "Better be one as have two..." (only works if you talk to a male)

Third:
The old, nice punch
Only advice if you know the person counts to the 90% only talking much...
But like it's written, it's the THIRD resolution...

I prefer the first... or maybe the second... ^^

hillbilly guy

i gots me a scatter gun
First solution for annoying nick names:
Ignore them

Second:
Counter them. Like "Your an ass hole." "Better be one as have two..." (only works if you talk to a male)

Third:
The old, nice punch
Only advice if you know the person counts to the 90% only talking much...
But like it's written, it's the THIRD resolution...

I prefer the first... or maybe the second... ^^

i ignored them all for the most part
i never could do the second i wasnt fastenuff with the comebacks i just gave a warning and if you dont keep your jaw shut i will brake it.

Alblaka

^^ You must be consequent...
In Germany (don't know whether it's everywhere so) the youngsters are most annoying. Maybe around 12 but think they are the coolest gangster around, annoying everyone... -.-

One day one of them jumped in front of the door during i wanted to go trough it and meant "No passagefor lousers..." Suddenly he lies around in the bushes ^^
Maybe you will say "It's not fair to do such things with younger ones", but i still like it. And i only do it, if they get really annoying ^^

M. LeRenard

Is not French
You know... nothing in particular. I think I've always had this aura of creepiness around me that scares people off. I rarely got picked on, despite my good grades and arrogant attitude. Or it could be that I got so good at not paying attention to them that I forgot all of the names people did call me. Maybe that was it.