• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What digital art tablet do you use?

redfox_81

I use the Cintiq 22HD for all of my work, which I upgraded from the 13HD. I love the big, 15kg pants off it. I also work on my iPad Pro with the Apple Pencil, which is nice if you're out and about.

I'd love a Mobile Studio Pro, but it sure costs some big bucks!

narutogod123

Void Mage
I use the Cintiq 22HD for all of my work, which I upgraded from the 13HD. I love the big, 15kg pants off it. I also work on my iPad Pro with the Apple Pencil, which is nice if you're out and about.

I'd love a Mobile Studio Pro, but it sure costs some big bucks!

One my friends has the Cintiq 24HD and my other friend has the Mobile Studio Pro. They say both are really good except for the frustrating touch screen on Mobile studio.

I'm saving my money to buy the mobile studio pro. I'm going to have at least 700$ saved this month. So I can either buy the companion 2 on eBay or save for a couple months.

I can't wait to have a full computer drawing tablet!

fralea

bamboo fun, the bigger one (cte-650)
im so pro :cool:

had it for ages, replaced the usb cord once but still using the nibs that came with it. never needed replacements.

L

-..Legacy..-

Huion GT-185HD

IMG_1604.JPG

galaxy-meow

dapper cat
Thinkpad X61 and Surface Pro 2.
I don't use it anymore, but I've also got a Wacom Bamboo Fun from at least 10 years ago.

RhelArts

catboy connoisseur
Wacom Intuos CTL-480. I'm aiming to get my hands on a Kamvas to make it easier to draw though, the small tablet is giving me joint pain and having to position it on my desk just right is very bad for my swollen elbows :[

redfox_81

One my friends has the Cintiq 24HD and my other friend has the Mobile Studio Pro. They say both are really good except for the frustrating touch screen on Mobile studio.

I'm saving my money to buy the mobile studio pro. I'm going to have at least 700$ saved this month. So I can either buy the companion 2 on eBay or save for a couple months.

I can't wait to have a full computer drawing tablet!

I’d save for the Mobile Studio Pro if I was you, I’ve heard stories about the Companions having power issues or just breaking completely after a couple of months.

narutogod123

Void Mage
I’d save for the Mobile Studio Pro if I was you, I’ve heard stories about the Companions having power issues or just breaking completely after a couple of months.

Alright I will save up then!

Woah very Nice!

bamboo fun, the bigger one (cte-650)
im so pro :cool:

had it for ages, replaced the usb cord once but still using the nibs that came with it. never needed replacements.

Haha I still have my old bamboo tablet somewhere.

Wacom Intuos CTL-480. I'm aiming to get my hands on a Kamvas to make it easier to draw though, the small tablet is giving me joint pain and having to position it on my desk just right is very bad for my swollen elbows :[

Yeah drawing on a small surface hurts your joints it's not fun.

Thinkpad X61 and Surface Pro 2.
I don't use it anymore, but I've also got a Wacom Bamboo Fun from at least 10 years ago.

I used to have a surface pro I sold it to my brother though.

Naresie

E D G Y B O I
Got a good old Wacom Bamboo Fun (I think it was the full name at least), got one of them way in the past when they were fresh, glad this old boy is still working since I don't take it out much.