• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What do straight people even do

Status
Not open for further replies.

perkele

Bad Faith Argument
I don't understand straight people, what do they do? Drink beer and watch football and talk about their kids? Share your straight people stories with me in this thread.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
They have sex with women instead of men. That leads to a family life when insemination succeeds. Minivans and child friendly entertainment. I don't want none of that. I want to drive a muscle car and continue watching violent movies. Gay life is independence.

G

george99g

I've heard they're like bi people without the liking men part, but I have no trusted sources to confirm this rumor.

trashycoon

Please clap.
Most of my friends are straight, but they're art geeks. Everyone's in their 30s and no ones had kids or none of that stuff.

When I worked at a big company I found out how regular straights live. So yeah, there's a lot of football, talkin about kids, family events, etc.

I skipped all that and I'm glad I did.

perkele

Bad Faith Argument
I've heard they're like bi people without the liking men part, but I have no trusted sources to confirm this rumor.

Whoops, I forgot to use the [SERIOUS] tag. If we could keep the anecdotal responses from this thread, that would be great. Thanks.

Pignog

hHi all, heteronormative beta male here. Straight people are miserable roughly 90% of their time on earth. sometimes they are able to forget theyre miserable by fucking or by watching netflix, but the feeling is fleeting, and soon they remember that their lives are meaningless and they'll die alone.

They have sex with women instead of men. That leads to a family life when insemination succeeds. Minivans and child friendly entertainment. I don't want none of that. I want to drive a muscle car and continue watching violent movies. Gay life is independence.

this is my hell.

G

george99g

Whoops, I forgot to use the [SERIOUS] tag. If we could keep the anecdotal responses from this thread, that would be great. Thanks.
I did not consider the possibility of anyone being remotely serious when asking that question.
Excuse me for mistaking your lack of sarcasm for sarcasm.
I think we can put our differences behind us.
For science.
You monster.

SodaBubbles

I will deliver the explosion
Same shit everyone else does.

TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD AHAHAHAHAhhahaaha wait--

But seriously, I hang out with straight people a lot (I'm pan so I don't count XD) and it's just the same. *shrug*

Yuukari

FA: United Co-Con Chair

Minivans and child friendly entertainment.

landscape_1424466358-vanbig.gif

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Most of my friends are straight, but they're art geeks. Everyone's in their 30s and no ones had kids or none of that stuff.

Same here. Some of them have dogs or cats, but kids? Nope. You see those more out in the Suburbs. Kinda rare in the city.

dojero

We straights lead boring lives, buying over-priced shirts, go to conventions, and watch our favorite shows. We truly are monsters! lol

Volkodav

Dad****er
Straight people dress flamboyantly
Teen guys like to buy neon coloured polo shirts and stick the collar up

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
They drive lifted pickup trucks with confederate flag decals, playing country from their stereo. They also live in Georgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.