• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What do straight people even do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incueye

As a straight person, it upsets me that can give birth to crotchfruits so I have to use protection, birth control, IUD etc. just to avoid getting a minivan instead of a sports car of my dreams. Curse my attraction to the opposite gender!

perkele

Bad Faith Argument
As a straight person, it upsets me that can give birth to crotchfruits so I have to use protection, birth control, IUD etc. just to avoid getting a minivan instead of a sports car of my dreams. Curse my attraction to the opposite gender!

I would never make you use protection.

shadow21812

A dark edgelord
Sexual intercourse in the military position for the sole purpose of reproduction.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
straight people have to pull out when they nut

StrangerCoug

Stranger Than You!
Straight people do everything what gay people do: eat, sleep, shit, fuck. The only difference is that they reproduce.
...or get pestered by other straights for not doing so. Those that have given in to their demands have found themselves in the insane asylum where the other people there aren't much better than the kids they brought on this earth.

Somnium

The Sparklewolf
Banned
...or get pestered by other straights for not doing so. Those that have given in to their demands have found themselves in the insane asylum where the other people there aren't much better than the kids they brought on this earth.

Don't be so harsh on straight people. Most of them are pretty good actually

StrangerCoug

Stranger Than You!
Don't be so harsh on straight people. Most of them are pretty good actually
I'm actually straight myself. I was making fun of the cultural expectation of having children.

Dazreiello

Incomprehensible horror. DRAGON
We play intense FPSs, we also play cute farming sims like Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons officially now). Some of us even except everyone and everything equally, always remembering that we conversate with other human beings, not monsters just because they like the same gender or want to associate themselves as another gender or animal. We also like butts. Even if it belongs to the same gender if it's girly enough. Just don't tell some of them But I'm certainly not ashamed to confess it to a guy if I like their butt xD

DianiTheOtter

We're Tiny, We're Toony, We're all a little loony.
I hear they fuck like rabbits and feel the need to tell every guy in the general area when a good looking girl is passing through.

Inkblooded

Him...
Banned
As a heterosexual I like to spend my days in dark, abandoned places, screeching and looking for snacks. I sleep in the morning and afternoon and I'm active at night. My diet mostly consists of red meat, sugar and Pepsi. I am a generally a calm creature if I don't feel threatened, but please do not put your fingers through my enclosure because I may bite you.

Status
Not open for further replies.