• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What do you do for a living?

P

Phoenix-Kat

Trying to get my GED, then I plan to major in pre-vet or biology. In the meantime I flight my mom trying to micromanage my life for me.

StealYourFace

long live Jerry
I'm in manager training at one of the easiest restaurants to work at.

Ragshada

College Student
I work over at a gas station making what I can while trying various art styles to see which one I'm the most comfortable with.

RinkuTheRuffian

Punished "Venom" Rinku
I work over at a gas station making what I can while trying various art styles to see which one I'm the most comfortable with.
Ha, I got fired from a gas station recently. :D

I personally work as a dishwasher for a restaurant and concession for the restaurants own stands at waterslides and public events.
Also in a band; just found a drummer. :D

TheDukeofRawsome

Airship Gunner
I'm a financial analyst in the logistics industry. In the end I play with large sums of theoretical money or man hours, or whatever to see what would happened if things changed. Does it drive me a little crazy? Yes. Is the money good? You'd better believe it.

Arkuus

Studying engineering for the time being. I plan to become a digital systems engineer or a software engineer

TheMintyBun

The most squishy of the buns.
I stock shelves and play pokemon.

Tao

Hare Boi
I'm a student in college and thus parents pay for things. I do a little modeling part-time to earn money and do a work-study job at school as well.

Obsidia

I was in security but now I just want to finish my exercise science degree and teach yoga. I just want to spread good vibes and being able to live off of it (minimalistic type lifestyle) would be enough for me.

SSJ3Mewtwo

Fine-dining service. I sell expensive food and expensive wine.

(also provide a luxury dining experience.

And sell expensive wine.)

I do everything but sleep, personally.

I'm a Production Assistant for large scale movies, I'm a Producer's Assistant for small scale movies, and when there aren't any movies or TV shows shooting within 200 miles, I work retail, food service, and anything else I have to in order to pay rent.

E

einshelm

I do illustrations/portraits for the locals in my town, with a bit of online freelancing on the side.

M

modfox

well lets see
i:
go to school
mope around look forward to the end of the day

Hellscarred

Just a dumb teenager trying to draw and survive
Hmm let's see I'm a 16 year old dumb teenager who's poor and angry most of the time cause why not? Heh. Oh and I write stupid lyrics for dumb songs and draw. Yup I'm super edgy dude! Haha!

M

modfox

Hmm let's see I'm a 16 year old dumb teenager who's poor and angry most of the time cause why not? Heh. Oh and I write stupid lyrics for dumb songs and draw. Yup I'm super edgy dude! Haha!
i can relate to that

Hellscarred

Just a dumb teenager trying to draw and survive
i can relate to that
Haha finally someone gets it!!!! Nah but seriously I'm just a pure wreck I don't do bad stuff but let's just say while others can afford to go somewhere I just stay back and scream my head off cause that's life it just so happens I actually let it all out instead of having bottled emotions haha!!!

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
I don't have a job. Not sure if I want one, either. I hate people in general.

Though that won't stop me from actually looking. I am hoping I can find one where I can do everything or almost everything from home.