• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What do you do that makes you a furry?

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
You need your font-changing privileges revoked.
Hilarious, you are now mad.

Idk I just kinda live my life as I do, I don't really do anything that's "furry" other than occasionally network on this website.. I mean I own a tail and some ears, but I don't wear them...
Is there anything you do that would make other people know you are a furry?
polls_dog_i_dunno_lol_1942_480030_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

Nothing really, I enjoy the fandom and have characters. I want to get a suit someday, but that day is not anytime soon.

Last edited:

QuickSticks45

Wishes he could fly
What makes me a furry is that I draw anthros, Day Dream, talk on here (hardly), and look at the art work. It's just something that's there for me when I'm bored like any other hobby, except my friends use it as a way to hassle me XD

Furryjones

I`m a furry because I think anthro characters look beautiful, also I have several tattoos of anthro characters :p

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
The fandom caught my eye at 12-13 years of age when I ousted myself from the anime fantardedness. Suited my love for anthro creatures. Entered a whole new realm of internet stupid. :V

But yeah, recently found another community that helps with my identity issues. But the fandom helped my develop characters without feeling weird.

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
Well... I wear a black leather collar, I draw bare-chested male anthros, I have a giant furry poster in my room, my sub-conscience is an Anthro Fox, I fap to Gfur, I post on a site specifically made for furries and I wish I had a foxes tail because of fetishes!

Does that sum it up for ya?

BarlettaX

Neo is OP
You mean aside from posting here, fursuiting all over shit, drawing furry things, viewing furry things, wearing a collar, and being just plain fucked in the head, not much. :V

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
You mean aside from posting here, fursuiting all over shit, drawing furry things, viewing furry things, wearing a collar, and being just plain fucked in the head, not much. :V

Oh! Out of curiosity, what colour is your collar?

haiskyex3

Well, I don't know :p Furry stuff.
I just mostly just enjoy the art, and the idea of it.
I have a fursona.
I wear a collar occasionally.
So, yeah.

Anubite

That White Guy
Only been into it for a year or so, but always enjoyed the art as that is something I have always been into. Also am a hobbyist so suiting seems to be in my future too.

Do draw anthro characters a lot too.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Enjoy the artwork and talk to other furs. That's about it.

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater