• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

what do you drive?

Mike_Wolf

First new thread. Here we go.
What do you drive? What did you drive? What would you like to drive?

Iv always loved cars, working on cars, modifying cars etc. Its been a great hobby of mine since I was a kid and i am curious about what you guys have, had or would like.

What do you drive?
A 2018 Toyota Tacoma SR5

What did you drive?
Iv had several but the most recent car was a 2017 Mazda 3 Hatchback.

What would you like to drive?
Iv always wanted a Ford Raptor but damn are they expensive.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
2007 Dodge Caliber

Punji

Daedric Prince of Secrets
A 2004 Chevy Malibu

Mike_Wolf

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
Current one's a Toyota Corolla. Think it's 2011 model year?

All of my previous vehicles have been compact cars or some variation thereof. I know my very first car was a Subaru but don't remember what type.

I think I'm going for an SUV or crossover of some sort next time as I've discovered how difficult it is to load basically anything of bulk into a compact car. My first thought was a Nissan Kicks, someone suggested to me a Ford Escape, and I hope I've got at least a good 2 years to decide this whole thing.

There is NO part of me that wants anything to do with BMW or Porsche or Jaguar or Maserati. I'm more interested in rugged vehicles, not show pieces.

Z

ZeroVoidTime

Big fan of Mazda. They make a brilliant car. I had two Mazda 3 hatchbacks. A 2008 and a 2017.

Lol. What would you like to drive given the opportunity?

Hey a mod is a mod. Lol
My Mother's Scion XB...... (I'm pretty humble when it comes to driving cars.)

Mike_Wolf

Current one's a Toyota Corolla. Think it's 2011 model year?

All of my previous vehicles have been compact cars or some variation thereof. I know my very first car was a Subaru but don't remember what type.

I think I'm going for an SUV or crossover of some sort next time as I've discovered how difficult it is to load basically anything of bulk into a compact car. My first thought was a Nissan Kicks, someone suggested to me a Ford Escape, and I hope I've got at least a good 2 years to decide this whole thing.

There is NO part of me that wants anything to do with BMW or Porsche or Jaguar or Maserati. I'm more interested in rugged vehicles, not show pieces.

I'd go for the Ford Escape. Its seriously a nice vehicle and Ford has gone way uptown as of late.
Me either. Iv never been much into European cars. They have some damn nice vehicles dont get me wrong but nothing that make say "I want that"

2003 Toyota Echo.

Reliable, sensible, cheap.
Not a damn thing wrong with that. Its a Toyota so you will probably get a million miles out of it.

My Mother's Scion XB...... (I'm pretty humble when it comes to driving cars.)

I haven't the slightest clue why but those things are so cool looking.

BOSCH Rotak 320

Is that not a lawn mower? Lmao. If its self propelled you could sit on it and cruise. I say that because iv done that before. Lol

Mike_Wolf

2008 Ford Ranger V6, 5 speed manual, 165000 miles, still going strong.

How do you like the new ones? Buddy of mine bought one and he seems to like it but I'm not so sure. I liked how the old ones (like yours) look. It's a no frills truck built to get it done but the new ones seem a bit....eh.

Last edited:

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Currently I'm driving a 2016 Dacia Logan (1.5 diesel).

I've driven several other cars but the one that sticks with me was my first car a Peugeot 106.

I would love to get a Porsche 944 turbo (yes I know they are effectively a re-badged VW but I like them)

aomagrat

How do you like the new ones? Buddy of mine bought one and he seems to like it but I'm not so sure. I liked how the old ones (like yours) look. It's a no frills truck built to get it done but the new ones seem a bit....eh.

I looked at a couple while getting my truck serviced. $30,000 for a basic Ranger? Are you effin kidding me?

Mike_Wolf

Currently I'm driving a 2016 Dacia Logan (1.5 diesel).

I've driven several other cars but the one that sticks with me was my first car a Peugeot 106.

I would love to get a Porsche 944 turbo (yes I know they are effectively a re-badged VW but I like them)

Its crazy the vehicles we don't see in US. Even from US based companies. I had never heard of Peugeot until relatively recently when I saw one cruising down the road. Had to Google it to find out what the hell it was. Lol
I dont care either plus VW is a decent car brand. I'd buy one. That is one sharp looking car.

I looked at a couple while getting my truck serviced. $30,000 for a basic Ranger? Are you effin kidding me?

No shit right. I felt like I stole my Tacoma which is the only reason I bout it. I bought it used with 13k miles which is basically brand new. The SR5 Tacoma was worth 30k but I stole it for 24k.

Borophagus Metropolis

The last prehistoric floofy woof of FAF
Eeekoboost Ferd Fiesta for such MPG.
Old skool Jeep for dogs to ride in.

Can't list the did drives. Have owned 40+ vehicles with various numbers of wheels.

Kuuro

Hey man, look at me rocking out!
2000 Honda Prelude. I've done a little this-and-that to it but nothing crazy. No fart cans lmao. Soon I'm planning on picking up a '94 Geo Metro and driving around the country ;)

Before that I've had:
1994 Camaro Z28 with an LM7 swap, very similar to LS1

1988 Toyota Supra, my first car. Got in an accident before I didn't anything with it.