• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

what do you drive?

Ash Sukea

High functioning everything...most days.
Drove: 2004 Chrysler Sebring LXi sedan
Drive: 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r
Love to drive: A small hatchback or small sedan, V6 or equivalent powered hybrid/electric (320HP+/- ), handbrake, AWD, Rally heritage would be a plus.

Mike_Wolf

Eeekoboost Ferd Fiesta for such MPG.
Old skool Jeep for dogs to ride in.

Can't list the did drives. Have owned 40+ vehicles with various numbers of wheels.

I had a jeep TJ back in the day. Was my first vehicle. I drove that thing into the ground, towed it out, glued it back together and drove it some more. Loved that thing.

'16 F250 with Lariat package. Fucking 6.2l on 4:10s though... Kinda wish I went Powerstroke.

Oh damn thats a hell of a truck. The 6.2 is a hella good motor. I havent had much luck with the powers trike motor. I'd stick with the Ford.

2000 Honda Prelude. I've done a little this-and-that to it but nothing crazy. No fart cans lmao. Soon I'm planning on picking up a '94 Geo Metro and driving around the country ;)

Before that I've had:
1994 Camaro Z28 with an LM7 swap, very similar to LS1

1988 Toyota Supra, my first car. Got in an accident before I didn't anything with it.

Dude I love the Prelude. Just the styling alone does it for me.

Drove: 2004 Chrysler Sebring LXi sedan
Drive: 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r
Love to drive: A small hatchback or small sedan, V6 or equivalent powered hybrid/electric (320HP+/- ), handbrake, AWD, Rally heritage would be a plus.

Love me some rally cross cars. Lol.

Magnuswolf

Lost in an internal soundtrack
I'm currently driving a '16 Ram Rebel 1500 with the black and red interior which sold me. I also have a '92 Camaro Z28 25th anniv edition in the shop for damages. I used to drive an '04 Silverado and would love to drive a '68 Chevelle SS at least once.

Mike_Wolf

I'm currently driving a '16 Ram Rebel 1500 with the black and red interior which sold me. I also have a '92 Camaro Z28 25th anniv edition in the shop for damages. I used to drive an '04 Silverado and would love to drive a '68 Chevelle SS at least once.

Nice choice on the Ram. Never owned a Dodge but iv driven them before.
Buddy of mine had a 198..something IROC in high school. Could be wrong but im pretty sure it had the 305 in it. Hella cool car.

otakunanon

Quarantine beard be like
-What do you drive
A Chevy Cobalt

-What did you drive
An 80s firebird

-What would you like to drive
A decent car with good gas mileage and a working AC and speakers
My current car isnt doing so good

Borophagus Metropolis

The last prehistoric floofy woof of FAF
-What do you drive
A Chevy Cobalt

-What did you drive
An 80s firebird

-What would you like to drive
A decent car with good gas mileage and a working AC and speakers
My current car isnt doing so good

You wouldn't want my Jeep, then. It gets 17 MPG and has no speakers. AC works, tho.

RAM

... '95 Eagle Summit. Spun a rod bearing driving it home from buying it. Tried to fix it, but snapped the bearing cap stud and said f@&k it. Piece of junk. :D

Never heard of that one. Never seen one on the road either.

Apparently certain elements of the tuner scene enjoy modding these out though.

D

Deleted member 82554

A Holden Commodore.

True fact: a preferred car in my country, often driven by assholes.

Currently drive a 2012 Honda Civic LS.

First car was a used 86 Ford Taurus Wagon that was shared with my brother. One door was held on with a rope because the hinges rusted through and a large key got stuck in the trunk making it look like a windup car. Was a real junker.

Next, I inherited my grandfather's very old 1980 (?) Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme. My friend wanted to paint portholes on the side. Big car and very spongy ride.

Then my father passed on his very used 1992 Lincoln Mark VII. Another boat, but fancier.

First new car was a 2002 Chevy Cavalier. Loved that car but it had some issues and died long before it should have.

I really can't remember the car I drove after that.

Then I got a 2010 Honda Elantra which I loved but that was totaled after a year (not my fault, no injuries).

Then I got the Civic, but that went to another family member when I got a used 2015 Hyundai Sonata. Nice car but had a lot of recalls. It was also totaled (also not my fault and no injuries).

Then I got the Civic back.

I don't think there's anything in particular I'd really like to drive.

DRGN Juno

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA -Sukhoi, 2020
What do you drive?
A post-Dieselgate Golf TDI wagon and a rusty 1999 Dodge Ram 1500

What did you drive?
At least 20 different cars in the past 5 years. Highlights include a 1986 VW Rabbit Cabriolet, three Saabs, a 2WD 5.0 Shorty F-150, and an Alfa Romeo Milano that barely worked.

What would you like to drive?
A Kia Optima hybrid, a beater pickup, and about 20 motorcycles

Eli_the_Wolf23

I don't have a car yet but So o as I get my license. I was thinking of getting myself a 01-07 Volvo v70 t5 and eventually modding it. As for a truck a 04 Silverado duramax. Motorcycle, suzuki gsxr or classic honda. As for classic cars, 1980's Buick grand national or Chevy camaro iroc z. As for new car a Nissan gtr or Subaru impreza wrx sti.

Kinare

RAWR
2005 Chevy Malibu Maxx with 238k miles on it. Every few months a new thing falls off or stops working. Soon enough it may be an important part...

rxbbits

my bike !! (the family car is a volvo, couldn't tell u what kind though. But i rarely drive it cause i don't wanna pay for gas lmao)

I don't know enough about cars to have a specific on i wanna drive but i rly wanna get a pick up whenever i actually need a car -- which wont be for years probably.

Also the 90s jeep grand wagoner is just *chefs kiss* love that wood paneling, but even if i could dream i wouldn't want it because i don't wanna fuck that much with the environment haha

Ashwolves5

Miss Fluffy Bottom
First car was a Jeep Cherokee then had an accident
2nd Ford Explorer that died
3rd Nissan Ultima which started dying and traded in for a Kia Optima which got totaled in an accident three days after.
Currently have a Honda Civic but might save up for something with more utility space, ideally I would love another Jeep or maybe a Forester.