• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

what do you drive?

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang
First car was a Jeep Cherokee then had an accident
2nd Ford Explorer that died
3rd Nissan Ultima which started dying and traded in for a Kia Optima which got totaled in an accident three days after.
Currently have a Honda Civic but might save up for something with more utility space, ideally I would love another Jeep or maybe a Forester.

and you lucky bastard survived this long
Σ( ° △ °|||)︴

RAM

Oh wow. A Pontiac Vibe. Haven't see one of those in a minute. I thought they where extinct. Lol

I see them fairly often. They're basically Toyota Matrix re-badges. They have a Toyota-made transmission and engine in them.

Good used car if you can find it for cheap. I hear they have lots of sitting and cargo room as well. There are other US-made cars with Japanese powertrains in them, like the Geo Prizm (a low-key Corolla in disguise) or the 2004+ 6-cylinder Saturn Vue.

Last edited:

Mike_Wolf

First car was a Jeep Cherokee then had an accident
2nd Ford Explorer that died
3rd Nissan Ultima which started dying and traded in for a Kia Optima which got totaled in an accident three days after.
Currently have a Honda Civic but might save up for something with more utility space, ideally I would love another Jeep or maybe a Forester.

Go for the Jeep. You won't regret it.

I'm not surprised that it made it to 382k. Those and their Toyota Corolla counterparts are notoriously reliable, especially from the early/middle 2000s.

Damn right. You can drive em till the wheels fall off, glue em back on and drive it some more.

I see them fairly often. They're basically Toyota Matrix re-badges. They have a Toyota-made transmission and engine in them.

Good used car if you can find it for cheap. I hear they have lots of sitting and cargo room as well. There are other US-made cars with Japanese powertrains in them, like the Geo Prizm (a low-key Corolla in disguise) or the the Saturn Vue (2004+ models only will come packaged with a Honda-made 6-cylinder engine and Honda-made transmission).

No way. I never knew that. Lol

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
Harvey! I drive a 2016 Harvey (Honda HRV)

I sold my 2003 silver Chevy Cavalier (LS) when I moved like 6-7 years ago. I had wanted a really small SUV type and when I test-drove the HRV I loved it. But turns out, it was a bit out of my affordability. But no other cars I test drove matched the HRV. Then, a year later, found a used one with 45k miles about an hour away in my price range. I never do anything that quick but I bought it that day. I love my little Harvey. It’s dark blue and a really happy car.

I’ve wanted to get closer to a white Lotus Exige for a long time.
One birthday, my grandmother took me to this little Texas town for the day.. and I’ll be, there was a white Lotus Exige at the stoplight in front of us! We followed that car for a while and I was able to appreciate it from behind~ I can’t believe this little town had this specific fancy car, exact color I wanted, right in front of us. Magical birthday, indeed!

Vesper The Coyusky

What do you drive?
Nothing as of yet, unless you want to count a moped.

What did you drive?
2012 Volkswagon Jetta (DMV practice)

What would you like to drive?
1999 or 2000 Ford Mustang GT one would be the best. I've always liked the one's with the convertible tops that slide down in jet black.

Mike_Wolf

Harvey! I drive a 2016 Harvey (Honda HRV)

I sold my 2003 silver Chevy Cavalier (LS) when I moved like 6-7 years ago. I had wanted a really small SUV type and when I test-drove the HRV I loved it. But turns out, it was a bit out of my affordability. But no other cars I test drove matched the HRV. Then, a year later, found a used one with 45k miles about an hour away in my price range. I never do anything that quick but I bought it that day. I love my little Harvey. It’s dark blue and a really happy car.

I’ve wanted to get closer to a white Lotus Exige for a long time.
One birthday, my grandmother took me to this little Texas town for the day.. and I’ll be, there was a white Lotus Exige at the stoplight in front of us! We followed that car for a while and I was able to appreciate it from behind~ I can’t believe this little town had this specific fancy car, exact color I wanted, right in front of us. Magical birthday, indeed!

Oh that's a pretty car.
You'd be surprised at what you can find in some of these tiny Texas towns. People with disposable income like to get their little piece of the country out away from the big cities.[/QUOTE]

What do you drive?
Nothing as of yet, unless you want to count a moped.

What did you drive?
2012 Volkswagon Jetta (DMV practice)

What would you like to drive?
1999 or 2000 Ford Mustang GT one would be the best. I've always liked the one's with the convertible tops that slide down in jet black.

Hey a ride is a ride. Beats the hell out of walking.
I love that body style, that and the new ones. The previous two kinda make me cringe sometimes. LOL

Last edited:

A Minty cheetah

~C H E E~
I currently drive a 2016 Ford Fiesta ST with a few subtle(ish) mods.

I used to drive a 2000 Suzuki Swift, a 1995 Ford Fiesta before that and my first car was a 1990 Rover Mini Checkmate.

I would love to drive either a BTCC car from the 90s or a Porsche 911 GT3 RSR.

Mike_Wolf

I used to drive a 2000 Suzuki Swift, a 1995 Ford Fiesta before that and my first car was a 1990 Rover Mini Checkmate.

Nice choice. The GT3 RSR is a sweet ride.
I wish the US had a decent motor sport scene. The best we have is freakin Nascar which is.....who cares?

A Minty cheetah

~C H E E~
Nice choice. The GT3 RSR is a sweet ride.
I wish the US had a decent motor sport scene. The best we have is freakin Nascar which is.....who cares?
Our BTCC is a fantastic championship with close racing, paint trading and plenty of drama! Can't wait for it to start up again in August! :3c

ConorHyena

road warrior
Many. On the road I currently have a very nice Jaguar XJ6 4.0 and a Ford Mustang V6 Manual as a daily.

Currently doing a chassis swap on my Land Rover S3 FFR, ex british army, hopefully will get that done by september.

Have a few other projects in storage.

Borophagus Metropolis

The last prehistoric floofy woof of FAF

Fiesta! I used to have a Swift, too! (same as Geo Metro in the US). I turned it into an autocross car with lots of toe out in the rear. Fwd drifting is awesome.

Vesper2112

Cygnus, Snickers, & Pogo
2018 Kia Soul! (which I call Rogue One).

49212578_10218097514927614_6336474253763805184_o.jpg

Vesper2112

Cygnus, Snickers, & Pogo
Never was a huge fan of Kia but that's cool as hell.
Thanks! It's pretty good on gas, and I loved all the extras in this (kickin' sound system, heated seats (front and rear), sun/moon roof). Yeah, I had to decorate it a bit to make it a bit more unique. :)

Mike_Wolf

....... and a 2011 Boulevard C50T

Wouldn't mind getting myself a Hayabusa at some point :p
Hate is a strong word but I rather dislike you right now. Lol j/k iv been itching to get another bike since I sold the last one. Had a Yamaha Vstar 750.

Thanks! It's pretty good on gas, and I loved all the extras in this (kickin' sound system, heated seats (front and rear), sun/moon roof). Yeah, I had to decorate it a bit to make it a bit more unique. :)

That's kick ass.

Borophagus Metropolis

Hate is a strong word but I rather dislike you right now. Lol j/k iv been itching to get another bike since I sold the last one. Had a Yamaha Vstar 750.

That's kick ass.

Nice. I used to have a VStar 650. So slow. I mean, it was great around town, but it could barely manage 80 on the highway, and it had straight pipes so it was not quiet, ever. Still one of my favourite bikes, for no particular reason. I could just lay it over and scrape the pegs on any normal turn.

Mike_Wolf

Nice. I used to have a VStar 650. So slow. I mean, it was great around town, but it could barely manage 80 on the highway, and it had straight pipes so it was not quiet, ever. Still one of my favourite bikes, for no particular reason. I could just lay it over and scrape the pegs on any normal turn.

No shit right?! I rode a vstar 250 for a while which was all kinds of fun. Really small but then again I'm a small guy so it was ok. The 650 had alot more power and did quite well for me. The way I see it. If it falls over and I can't pick it up I don't wanna ride it. Lol 650-750 is big enough for me. Other than that trike I rode that one time. But that felt all kinds of wrong.

Borophagus Metropolis

No shit right?! I rode a vstar 250 for a while which was all kinds of fun. Really small but then again I'm a small guy so it was ok. The 650 had alot more power and did quite well for me. The way I see it. If it falls over and I can't pick it up I don't wanna ride it. Lol 650-750 is big enough for me. Other than that trike I rode that one time. But that felt all kinds of wrong.

I actually want another VStar 650. Just something to commute when the weather is good. Something to wake up the neighbors on Saturday morning. I'm done with riding long trips, or going stupid fast
Yamahas are quality bikes. It had zero problems with that thing.

Mike_Wolf

I actually want another VStar 650. Just something to commute when the weather is good. Something to wake up the neighbors on Saturday morning. I'm done with riding long trips, or going stupid fast
Yamahas are quality bikes. It had zero problems with that thing.

Haha nice. I just like cruisers rather than sport bikes. They cool don't get me wrong I just don't enjoy cruising down the road while basically sitting on my bits and pieces. Lol
The motor on that 250 blew out on me on the freeway at 70MPH...That was some shit dude. Lol found a brand new motor for it for $50, slapped it in and bam back on the road.

Last edited: