• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What do you eat at Subway?

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Hot pastrami in a wrap with olives and banana peppers.

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
Spicy Italian or the ham subs with sweet peppers, jalapenos, banana peppers, and finish off honey mustard. Yum. |3

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
Sub of the Day, usually. Whichever kind it is, it's a six-inch on sale for about $3.00. I don't always choose the same bread, and I tend to go sparse with the fixings.

israfur

YES PLEASE
Seafood sub, the one with the crabmeat. ALWAYS. <333+

T

Tycho

ugh, seafood on a sammich, do not want

I've even lost whatever taste I had for tuna salad sandwiches. Bleh.

Tabasco

After their food made me bedridden and unable to eat/drink properly for three days, and ill for almost two weeks? I don't eat jack-fucking-shit at Subway. I'm scared, man.

If you can keep me away from food, especially when someone offers to buy it for me, something's up.

Last edited:

littleraccoondemon

The littlest of raccoon demons
Oven roasted chicken, provolone cheese, toasted, with lettuce, green pepers, banana peppers, cucumbers, pickles, and jelepenos. with buffalo and chipoltle sauce . on Italian herb and cheese bread! ^w^

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
After their food made me bedridden and unable to eat/drink properly for three days, and ill for almost two weeks? I don't eat jack-fucking-shit at Subway. I'm scared, man.

If you can keep me away from food, especially when someone offers to buy it for me, something's up.

Sounds like someone went to work sick. That sucks. :(

Traven V

Luna-tic.
Almost anything with marinara sauce on it :p

CrispSkittlez

Unprincipaly principled.
Footlong parmesean oregano with pepperoni, cheese, lettuce, mayonaise, salt, and pepper.

And it will never change.

And it will never change.

Your avatar goes perfectly with that.

I always get a 6 inch on Italian herbs and cheese with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pepper jack cheese and teriyaki chicken with either sweet onion or chipotle or just plain mayonnaise.

Gavrill

ladies~
Spicy Italian on wheat, toasted, with pepperjack cheese, lettuce, black pepper, and sometimes vinegar.

Spicy Italian on wheat, toasted, with pepperjack cheese, lettuce, black pepper, and sometimes vinegar.

That actually sounds really good to me. I might get that next time.

Kiru-kun

Cutest lil bastard ever
Meatball Marinara, with honey muster. That shit's delishalish

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
i dont have a usual at subway. if i go there i like to experiment with what they have

Brace

Banned
Banned
6" Subway Club on Italian Herbs and Cheese with everything except pickles, plus parmesan and mayo.

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work