• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Do You Hate About the Body

Fuzzle

Two scoops of Fuzz
What I hate about all bodies: We can stub our toes. My bed has some sharp metal support thing going on so when I walk into my room too fast I have to spend the next 10 minutes holding my foot and swearing.
My body: damn glasses...

Does anyone else like taking a shit? It's the time of day when I can just sit down, watch youtube, and not have to worry about anything else. It's like sleeping but with youtube.

No I have IBS, so I never enjoy it. And have to do it a billion more times than you.

Spatel

Teeth.

Teeth are pretty horrible. It would be nice if they weren't such an utter pain to clean and maintain. If we had just one sharp horseshoe-shaped bone that slowly regrew as we wore away at it, instead of all our little teeth that easily grow in crooked (or don't grow in at all sometimes), and with all the ridges and gum pockets that get infected, I think that'd be better.

Goes to show how terrible these things are that we need a whole medical profession separate from our regular doctors just to take care of them.

DarthLeopard

Has lost his Soul
Mortality, our unending deteriation, and our enevitable demise.

Illuminaughty

Ring-a-ding-ding, pal.
Heat intolerance. I have a condition that causes me to absolutely wilt in the heat- I feel ill to my stomach, generally bad, the back of my head feels like it's burning and sometimes I feel like I may pass out. Staying in the shade, sitting by a fan or drinking something ice cold helps, but unless I'm swimming I spend 99.9% of my summers inside where there's air conditioning.

Last edited:

Shoiyo

Smartass skunk
Body hair. I hate my own and everything below the eyebrows gets removed. It gets matted, it smells bad, and frankly, just looks gross.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Body hair. I hate my own and everything below the eyebrows gets removed. It gets matted, it smells bad, and frankly, just looks gross.

Funny, I also hate body hair. I recall when I was maybe 12 or 13 or so, and though I was not a particularly religious sort, I would think repeatedly, God, please don't have me grow up to be all hairy! And so, I was pretty lucky, and ended up having maybe a few tiny chest hairs on each side, few enough to count, and some hair on my legs, but all in all, I was really lucky.

~

Another thing I hate: teeth. Well, I mean, I like having them, but they have so many problems, that are so painful, and expensive to fix.

WithMyBearHands

Smudge and arrogant
Uterus. Shit hurts sometimes and feels like I got kicked by a horse. Everyone says that it shouldn’t be this bad and that I should see a doctor but I really don’t wanna be on birth control

zenmaldita

always hungry
Uterus. Shit hurts sometimes and feels like I got kicked by a horse. Everyone says that it shouldn’t be this bad and that I should see a doctor but I really don’t wanna be on birth control
giphy.gif

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I hate that being biologically female makes me have a uterus that causes me enough pain every month I have doctors wanting to do laproscopic surgery to diagnose a problem. That’s what I hate. I hate that women have to just deal with this all the time and I hate how often uniforms consist of light colored pants that just lead for an embarrassing work day if you have an accident.

O

Okami_No_Heishi

I hate having facial hair, because every time I shave I run the risk of having a breakout. And, if I already have a breakout, I look even worse than before I shaved.
I stopped breaking out when I reversed the razor stroke. Most guys pull the razor up, i pull it down. It works. Try it out.

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
I don't use hate except for certain things.

I do however have a rather decent dislike for facial snd body hair. I dun want that shit.:V