• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Do You Hate About the Body

pseudoart

I pump my face full of cleansing chemicals twice a day, bloody spots won't shift. You get a pill from the doctor to sort it, but any effect it may have is temporary and gone when the subscription runs out. I'm 26, this should be clearing by now.

Have you looked at your diet? I can only speak from personal experience, but I'm your age and still get acne. On the rare occasions where I leave my normal eating regiment, I will always get a spot or two after two or three days. But while I take care to eat properly and cut out ALL the crap. I clear up and never get anything.

As for me, no real health issues except difficulty with sleep. And I hate that we age. Not death, I can't imagine how being dead could possibly bother me. But I hate looking forward to the constant decay ahead of me.

I have gout (At age 25 and it blows lol. Probably due to my oh so wonderful diet). Try WALKING with that massive joint pain holy fuckballs it is EXCRUCIATING. Also have recurring corneal errosion. You know how your eyes dry out when you sleep if it's dry in the room? My eyelid will stick to my cornea and rip it off my eye (part of it)..that's gout times 5. Yay I have meds for both though! Pooping is gross (especially when people don't WIPE CORRECTLY AHEM gross). Brushing my teeth is just annoying for some reason. Also moles. I also get acne when I eat like shit and I'm well past my teen years, so don't worry ADF.

BarlettaX

Neo is OP
I. Fucking. Hate. The. Respiratory. System.

On a personal level, one of the muscles in my left shoulder is so badly hurt, I can't lift a lot on that side.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
Does the brain count? Because mine doesn't even pretend to be on my side.

This is pretty much the story of my life.

Other than that, I hate it when limbs fall asleep. I hate waking up and finding that I've got the arm of a corpse flapping around on my shoulder. It's kind of an unsettling thing to wake up to.

Littlerock

numb with cold
I hate waking up and finding that I've got the arm of a corpse flapping around on my shoulder. It's kind of an unsettling thing to wake up to.

Ahahahaa shit, I do this just about every night, and it is sooooo annoying. Only usually it's both arms at the same time. Sure does make it fun to try answering the phone, let alone sitting upright. :y

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Ahahahaa shit, I do this just about every night, and it is sooooo annoying. Only usually it's both arms at the same time. Sure does make it fun to try answering the phone, let alone sitting upright. :y

Try having your feet fall asleep sitting on a chair arm while some repair man talks you...while you're holding a laptop. I get up, my legs don't exist and my computer goes flying. That dude just stared at me...busted com and all.

Commiecomrade

Maximum Awesome.
Exhaustion. I don't like the fact that I get very tired every 24 hours and still want to stay up.

Zenia

Also have recurring corneal errosion. You know how your eyes dry out when you sleep if it's dry in the room? My eyelid will stick to my cornea and rip it off my eye (part of it).
Augh that happens to me (and my sister) all the time.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen

Ugh. Both at once is the worst.

"Good morning world! What a wonderful day! I'm just going to push myself out of bed an-"

*floppity floppity flop*

"Oh."

Kaodylee

Kaody
I personally hate snoring, you might annoy people with yours or they might annoy you with theirs. I used to snore a lot my self, and I found out it was because I couldn't breath in the middle of the night. My tonsils were too big and my tongue would fall back in my throat and block off my breathing. It made for some creepy nightmares. Imagine waking up feeling like you've been drowning or being suffocated and your taking huge gasps as you wake up. It's creepy shit. I eventually got it fix and barley snore anymore, I can even sleep in class now.

Tao

Hare Boi
The insides of a body. They're all gross and slimy. Also bones and creaky bones and bones that pop and ligaments. Did you know there's a skeleton inside you right now? I used to not believe in skeletons but then I learned the horrible horrible truth. 2spooky.

KigRatel

Colaholic
When my eyes water for absolutely no reason other than to force me to stop whatever i'm doing just to dry them!

Also, I hate the fact that we're not ruminants. It seems like a waste for all that grass to be left lying around uneaten.

Last edited:

Tao

Hare Boi
Oh, are we talking about OUR bodies? Then my high high metabolism. I stay skinny but no matter how much I work out, nothing above my waist gets any muscles. And probably my complexion. My body makes more oils than normal and I get acne more easily. It's fixed with some antibiotics but it's annoying.

And my wrists, they're bony and remind me of anorexia and when I lean on my hand I can see a ligament in my wrist inflate and it's weird and it makes me think of a blister that's going to pop so I don't lean on my hands much or if I do I don't look at them or think about them because it scares me.

Aleu

Deuces
Random Burps,

God this. I hate talking and then all of a sudden have this major roar-like belch and then there's that awkward pause. Any other time when I'm alone or with friends, I let it rip but out with professional like people, no.

Also, sneezing. Or that feeling that you gotta sneeze but can't/don't. That's so fucking annoying.

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
Also, sneezing. Or that feeling that you gotta sneeze but can't/don't. That's so fucking annoying.

Or that feeling you get when you are just about to sneeze, but it subsides. Then you sneeze twice as hard right after! It's almost like your nose is trolling you.

pseudoart

And dry heaving

Surley that's preferable to vomiting though?

I mean, it goes up through your nose, and then it burns, and you have to snort the chunks back down. And after that, you can still smell vomit for half the day.

Not to mention the feeling it leaves on your teeth.

Judge Spear

I've had a constant ringing in my ears for as long as I can remember that sounds like the very faint whine produced by a muted TV. Most of the time I can ignore it, but sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night when all is otherwise quiet, and it's maddening. So are the sleep starts I have from time to time; which usually take the form of very loud white noise for less than a second and a white flash during which I jerk myself awake

I have issues with my ears too. They get clogged for no reason to the point I have to use this to clean them. No amount of cleaning beforehand can prevent it and I have to deal with that forever. And they itch like mad constantly. I'm always running to the bathroom to scratch the Hell out of them in a sanitary way.

pseudoart

I have issues with my ears too. They get clogged for no reason to the point I have to use this to clean them. No amount of cleaning beforehand can prevent it and I have to deal with that forever. And they itch like mad constantly. I'm always running to the bathroom to scratch the Hell out of them in a sanitary way.

can you properly clean them all the time, or every now and then do you have to get one of those... i don't know what they are called, so I'll use a descriptive term... root canal for the ears that I have seen people do professionally?