• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What do you have in your pockets?

BritFoxx

The Hat Man
Oxygen, Nitrogen, Argon, Carbon Dioxide and other noble gases

Oh and pieces of pocket fluff from the deaths of little pocketites which live their happy life jabbing a key into my rear all day

riosaris

Ummm... *digs* Debit card, driver's license, gift card, school ID, nail file, tweezers, nail clippers, (I like clean fingernails okay? xD ) Post-it with an address on it, two sharpie pens, a mechanical pencil and a brush pen. ^_^ I need to quit carrying so much crap. >.<

Slayn

bang your head.
guitar pics, a picture of my friends dog, a wallet, a phone, two dollars in quarters, alot of lint, some small pieces of string, a bubble gum wrapper, 38 singles, a cd, (this is a lot shit isn't it.), a wheat penny, my friends cell number, a reminder to take out the trash, and a movie stub from the super hero movie. (note: I have been wearing the same pair of pants for 3 weeks, :v) If it doesn't smell and they don't have any smudges they are fine.)

Ratte

Slayn said:
(note: I have been wearing the same pair of pants for 3 weeks, :v) If it doesn't smell and they don't have any smudges they are fine.)

I agree!

Now I have...lessee...

4 video games (Okami, Sly Cooper 1-3), Skull wallet, 2 memory cards, a flashdrive, and holes.