• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What do you like to collect?

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
As the title says.
I'll start it out.

-Different sorts of stones,crystals and the like.

-Pagan/Witch/Occult stuff namely books,pentagram necklaces and stuff like that

-Flags,right now I've got a soviet Russia flag,normal Russia flag,England,Prussia,German war flag,and a few others.

-Figurines,like regular ones and anime ones.

-Oriental stuff like figurines,ornaments and stuff like that.

-Egyptian stuff like figurines,ornaments etc.

-Miniatures,namely the ones that actually make stuff you can actually eat.

-Feathers
-Animal skulls/teeth

-Various Furry gear namely tails and ears

-Vinyl pops of my favorite characters

-Old vintage buttons

-Old vintage hats/top hats etc.

-Steampunk stuff

-Supernatural books like a guide on angels/demons and other mythological creatures and ways to 'bring forth psychic abilities' etc.

-Fan art,I love when people draw things for me

-Ties,namely the clip on kind

-Stuffed animals,I still have my teddy bear from when I was 5-6 years old..Now I've got two and a half tables worth of plushies.

Probably more,but that's all I can think of.

Inzoreno

The Gentleman Owl
I collect a few things, some video games, issues of the magazine Game Informer, and owl related items that range from plushies, blankets, to some art prints that are a little over 100 years old.

Gharn

6 inch scale godzillas and godzilla related monsters, mp transformers. so toys i guess! child alert!

Jazz Panther

Swing the Mood!
Vinyl records (yeah, I'm old fashioned)

Fopfox

Alcohol bottles and cans, I guess. They sort of accumulated.

I think I should build a display before my landlord finds them. Then it's not unhygenic anymore!

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
Alcohol bottles and cans, I guess. They sort of accumulated.

I think I should build a display before my landlord finds them. Then it's not unhygenic anymore!

Could always take the cans to the recycling place if you have one and get a couple bucks.

Fopfox

Could always take the cans to the recycling place if you have one and get a couple bucks.

That would imply proactiveness on my part.

I was only partially joking. While I do have a lot of ugly empties, there's a few I want to keep. Like the alcohol I've bought in other countries that I know we don't get here.

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
That would imply proactiveness on my part.

I was only partially joking. While I do have a lot of ugly empties, there's a few I want to keep. Like the alcohol I've bought in other countries that I know we don't get here.

Lol,alright.
I can understand the interest though.
I like strange alcohol bottles,even the different not so strange bottles at the grocery store.
I'm not a drinker however,I just admire all the different designs etc.

Moondoggy

Moon Moon
Figures and plushies of random characters, video games, war/action movies, alcohol bottles, a few firearms

ZacAttackk

professional procrastinator
When I was younger I used to collect marbles and GoGo CrazyBones, as well as having a giant hoard of toy cars. (Basket on left weighs about 15 lbs...)
mNEhtKu.png

Also I saw these amazing dragon head sculptures in a place in town, I'll be getting one at some point. They are shiny, irridescent (joey graceffa vibes) and amazing e-e

When I'm older and have my own house I can only worry for what things I will get, as I'm the person that spends hours ambling around John Lewis and other furniture stores just smelling fragrances and feeling cushions as well as pillows and thinking of what possibilities there could be x3

Bidoyinn

I used to collect marbles and beads a lot as a kid. I have no clue where they are now though :(
I collect video games, I guess? I want to collect figures but I don't have the money for it yet.

~T.K~

Frisky paws alert!
Model horses, mostly Breyer and artist resins painted by friends.

Also smilodon figures. :3

Attachments

• tumblr_njuplrJazK1spmsc5o1_250.jpg
    tumblr_njuplrJazK1spmsc5o1_250.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 92
  • 11807724_1610438349227902_7527739637259931771_o.jpg
    11807724_1610438349227902_7527739637259931771_o.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 86

Sforzie

Professional Kuja fangirl
I guess I don't collect anything specifically, but there are things that I have, uh... a greater tendency to pick up over others. (That's of course ignoring my 35 lb box of rocks I collected when I was little that I still keep toting all over because sentimental reasons.) I like to buy: dinosaur related toys, Roman history related books, Pokemon plushies, and My Little Ponys when one strikes my fancy. Mostly books and plushies and figurines, though none in any great amount due to limited space and funds.

Tao

Hare Boi
VHS movies, I have a ton of them. I also make spore prints of various mushrooms since that's my area of biology. And just nature stuff in general. I have some deer horns, buffalo horn, lichens, anthracite, etcetera.

Z-Mizz

Monkey Magic c(^o^)ɔ
I like collecting video game manuals; the old ones that were more than just cover art and safety warnings that they are today. I haven't seen my collection since I moved to Japan so I hope my mom didn't thrash them o:

TheDukeofRawsome

Airship Gunner
I collect board games primarily though I also collect retro video game systems (anything from Atari 2800 or so and up), model trains, and minis (like from war gaming used to play now i really just hobby with them)

Strangeguy32000

Dack Remus Applewold
Used to collect Jurassic Park toys and merch (till I ran out of room)
Used to collect Transformers toys and merch
(Till I ran out of room)
International coins
Pressed pennies
JFK half-dollars
Arcade tokens
I'm a borderline numismatic