• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What do you smell like?

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Just got out of the shower so I smell like old spice wolf thorn. Now that's furfaggotry.

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
Taco Bell and cough drops. At least I think so, I can't smell anything right now.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
The bottle of the shower gel that I used this morning says the stuff smells like purple magnolias. I have no idea what purple magnolias smell like though so I'm just gonna have to take their word for it.
All I know is that it does smell really really good.

Magick

Posing school graduate
Dial magnetic bodywash, axe mint shampoo and some 'Le Petit Mort' scented oil to wash out the smell of a night of redbull/gummy flavored vodka and filling a chat with stupid sob stories.

Remember kids, don't drink and chat if you're a sad drunk.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Soap and rosemary.

Kivaari

Meow.
I haven't crawled out of bed yet, so to me I smell like however you describe my natural body odor. To other people, I probably smell like marine grease, which I think I've become completely desensitized to.

Car Fox

Formally "Torsion Beam"
A man after an intense workout/BO. Ishould take a shower.

My smell kinda varies depending on what type of Bath and Body Works soap and lotion I use. I usually smell like Twilight Woods, but other times I use Secret Wonderland, Rainkissed leaves, and Butterfly Flower. Overall, all of these scents have a sweet and flowery smell.

Noelle Snow

Candy Apples. At least that's what my body lotions says.
And on days I don't want to smell like candy apples, I use the Strawberry & White Chocolate one.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
Candy Apples. At least that's what my body lotions says.
And on days I don't want to smell like candy apples, I use the Strawberry & White Chocolate one.

Oh I get it. So you are begging to be eaten X3

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Dirt and brake fluid.

Bambi

I work outside as often as possible, and play paintball on the weekends. So it's usually ash (camp fires), oil (when working on cars), wood (when cutting it), or just a real sweet musk from whenever I sweat and it mixes with my deodorant. I like my scent!

Magick

Posing school graduate
Currently, booze and Dragon Tears.