• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What do you think about Micro/Macro?

NerdARt

Hello, i came to this fandom almost one week! i creating this topic to explore the opinions of the members about that gender macro/micro.

Meta_Tiara

I enjoy micro/macro on occasion, though I prefer less extreme size differences.

jffry890

To much vore, unbirthing, hyper, and crushing. I like size difference and the prominent foot fetishism is alright but macro/micro by design tends to just be a vehicle for more extreme fetishes.

Last edited:

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
If you just mean being bigger or smaller and exploring the new perspective it gives (ant-man style or Godzilla), then it can be interesting I guess, but never actually RP's in it before. I like the idea of giant sona's occasionally more, good imagination in the pics. Saw a nice MLP based one that was cute...giant ponies at a drive-through.

Yakamaru

The Pouting Woofer
Two words: Fucking weird.

Chomby

It's Spooky Month!
This depends on if they're vibing.
Sandy Cheeks? She was not vibing.
Those poor cars...

fawlkes

Everyone has their own fetishes. We can't help what gets us excited. I'd be considered pretty damn weird if I told my friends that I enjoy roleplaying fox girls fighting each other.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
The fetish side? I'm not a fan. It's definitely one of the more tolerable ones, though. In that I'm not always being assaulted by disgusting imagery with it- sometimes it's just a giant doing what a giant does, and I'm pretty chill with that. I guess I'm more indifferent than anything, so long as it isn't explicitly sensualized/sexualized I don't mind seeing it.

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
Based on my own fetishes I enjoy, I see it somewhat often (As in people being it), and I enjoy being macro just coz I can tease my BF about destroying a mcdonalds.
Otherwise, I usually joke about throwing the micros, whenever it's me finding a micro or someone to me is a micro. Size difference is nice.

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
What do i think..? Well i like it. As all things there's wierder or darker wides to it, there's plenty of sfw macro micro but also lots of nsfw. Macro micro alone is simply just being big or being small, and then people add fetishes on top of it a lot of the time. I think macro micro is fine and can be very fun ^^

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Eh.. Not my cup of tea.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Considering all my lore and characters? I would say I'm BIG into it. :3

its scylla.jpg

Last edited:

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Based on my own fetishes I enjoy, I see it somewhat often (As in people being it), and I enjoy being macro just coz I can tease my BF about destroying a mcdonalds.
Otherwise, I usually joke about throwing the micros, whenever it's me finding a micro or someone to me is a micro. Size difference is nice.

I have characters that change size, and an entire family where this is a genetic superpower. They tend to be villains though.

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
I have characters that change size, and an entire family where this is a genetic superpower. They tend to be villains though.
Considering how common magic is in my own lore, size changing is fairly common to have, although rarely used unless a certain large character wanted to shrink to normal size to fit in say a house. Mostly because being big is commonly a disadvantage unless you are strong enough.

Only character who actively uses it in lore are the beings who created the universe.
Otherwise in rps, obviously my sona does coz he’s the common one I use and he is a villain for obvious reasons of being a demon, so he changes size of himself or others.