• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
H

h.g.pup

wanted to see what people think of my art and if there any helpful tid bit anyone could toss my way so if you think it help please tell me as i really would like to improve my self.

things i know i need to improve on are defiantly facial expressions and background as i'm in a defiant 50/50 area with them in that i can sometimes get them right but more over or not i get a very bad one same goes to expressions as well as learn how to actually shade as i don't have a grasp on it at all.

boob hat.png
saber.png
webcomic concept inking.png
doodle4.jpg
reqeast sketch inked.png

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
wanted to see what people think of my art and if there any helpful tid bit anyone could toss my way so if you think it help please tell me as i really would like to improve my self.

things i know i need to improve on are defiantly facial expressions and background as i'm in a defiant 50/50 area with them in that i can sometimes get them right but more over or not i get a very bad one same goes to expressions as well as learn how to actually shade as i don't have a grasp on it at all.

View attachment 12290
View attachment 12292
View attachment 12293
View attachment 12291
View attachment 12294

I like the style,it's pretty cute to be honest and your anatomy isn't bad at all but it needs a bit of touching up.
Practice with drawing different faces/expressions as well as start trying out shadowing and all that fun stuff.
Also with your backgrounds try and add a bit more,namely detail you dont need to add a lot but just enough to make it pop but not take away from the main subjects.
That's all I can really think of,good job though that's some cute stuff.