• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What do you think of my doodles?

demialien

So I'm giving furry art a try for the first time, and I found it is actually really fun to do since I like drawing fluff
So do you think I could sell sketches or maybe clean version of these? What do you think about the style?
I still have to work on the anatomy, I just managed to do some doodles

IfbyJnc.png
ZG3u6NJ.png
r3Sdr2E.png

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Better than me. These would look very nice cleaned up!

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
thank you! I just noticed I made them all looking to their right haha maybe I should try another angle
but thank you for your feedback! I always want my art to not look just still
Ha! I have the same problem with the left!

Koriekraiz13

kleptomaniac for knowledge
They look fantastic, I think the anatomy is great and you've just started? I've been doing for a good 2 months, but I only dream of doing this, keep it up!

MissNook

I really like your first doodle. It's clean enough to see what's going on, the thicker line works well to see the face and pose.
The second one is a little too messy in my view especially since the composition with the tail doesn't detach itself from the silhouette which doesn't help to see what's going on. The colors might be better a little more washed-out to not go to the same tone as the line, so that the line stays more clear.

The clean headshot is really expressive and funny, I like it! The ear to the left doesn't seem well placed on the head (too far to the right if I don't make a mistake).

Overall, it's really good and I'm pretty sure you can sell those since they are quality art ^^

demialien

I really like your first doodle. It's clean enough to see what's going on, the thicker line works well to see the face and pose.
The second one is a little too messy in my view especially since the composition with the tail doesn't detach itself from the silhouette which doesn't help to see what's going on. The colors might be better a little more washed-out to not go to the same tone as the line, so that the line stays more clear.

The clean headshot is really expressive and funny, I like it! The ear to the left doesn't seem well placed on the head (too far to the right if I don't make a mistake).

Overall, it's really good and I'm pretty sure you can sell those since they are quality art ^^
thank you a lot for your feedback!!
yes the second one is a mess, without the color probably looks better, i was just trying colors, planned to do a clean version but got lazy there and wanted to see what people thought
I seem to have problems to place ears sometimes, I will have to work on that

thank you again it was a helpful and nice comment ♥

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
It's a cutesy bunch of roodles toodles! You deserve some noodles

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Fluff is fun-

I would say, work on other species as well. Fur artists have a bad habit of drawing everything as a vague dog. Work on different creatures. There are much more fluffy creatures than canines. Like sheep-
Bunnies too~.
Maybe floofy birds. It will be good practice.

demialien

Fluff is fun-

I would say, work on other species as well. Fur artists have a bad habit of drawing everything as a vague dog. Work on different creatures. There are much more fluffy creatures than canines. Like sheep-
Bunnies too~.
Maybe floofy birds. It will be good practice.
you're totally right, will have to practice that too, bunnies are fun

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
These are really cute! So fluffy ;w;
I think these would make great commissions personally, especially as finished drawings. Give it a shot!