• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What do you use to draw your Fursona?

Tiamat

Sex nuts and retard strong
Banned
Try using it on a Linux box. It works an absolute dream on my Manjaro workstation.

Cool, thanks for the tip. I'll do that sometime, I still use it, but I have to streamline my system to work in my usual hi res' to the speed that I need.

Right now I'm very happy with Clip Studio.

S

Sar

Right now I'm very happy with Clip Studio.

No worries. ^^
Clip Studio is a pretty good choice too, I used that before Krita through WINE, I can't see me using anything else atm for digital work.

Byron

Moshi Moshi, Byron Desu~
I use Corel Painter. I'm surprised no one else has mentioned it yet; it pretty much rules.

Maugryph

I use Corel Painter. I'm surprised no one else has mentioned it yet; it pretty much rules.

Artrage was made by ex corel painter programmers. It's toolset is pretty good and cheap BUT dosen't have all the features that Corel Painter has :)

@Tiamat; Krita and Clip Studio are awesome programs. Clip's Studios tool set in ver 4 was amazing compared to version 3

Tiamat

Sex nuts and retard strong
Banned

I really wanted to like Painter, but I've always found it too unstable for my tastes.

Maugryph: I love Clip Studio, its now my digital renderer of choice.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
A chisel and a piece of rock, then I stab my sketchbook multiple times with said chisel, cry and stab some more. Toss my sketchbook out the window then I use the rock on my computer and bash the screen multiple times until something more productive than me actually drawing happens, then I stare through the fractured screen and go to FA and look at art and cry some more.

Ah yes, being an artist is great.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Coloured pencils, acrylics and ink.

I am gud artst

Many gud like 5 or 6 gud, I has -<>< gud

I'm still attracted to my own art though B) cuz dam Im awesome...but being self deprecating is fun in normal dosages

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
I use other artists :I