• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
Success in writing, all the food I could ever hope to eat, and a nice piece of property in the middle of nowhere.

Pompadork

Leche
A real life anime gf <\3

W

WolfyAmbassador

I want my severe anxiety and panic attacks to go away so I could actually get somewhere in life.

Sunburst_Odell

Some weird teen on the web that likes cartoons
I want to stop feeling intense sadness everyday and actually be happy again.

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
I want to essentially live the rest of my life and have to deal with bad, and good times. All while hopefully having my own house and being able to get out of any jam I'm in without harming others in any way while being able to give back to others. As well as being able to work in wildlife biology/ecology until I physically cannot anymore. Life, love, happiness, and everything in between

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
My life's goals are pretty minor. I want to be on the team that first invents sapient AI. I want to successfully lobby for its rights as a independent conscious being, not the property of its creators. I want my brain to be slowly transformed from biological to mechanical ala the Ship of Theseus so that when this fleshy body ultimately fails me I can transfer my mind into a new one (preferably draconic.) I would like @Tayoria to enjoy a similar transition into a post-biological form. Then I want to spend the next 100 trillion years exploring the Universe together until the last stars burn out. :cool:

Galatur René

Pantsuit Batty Vampire Lady
I want to live and work in Portland.
I want to go back to college and become the researcher that I have always wanted to be.
I crave standard deviations and bell curves along with the excitement of a new discovery:
All those feelings that I felt when I was a student researcher.

More than all of that, I want to live in a world of kindness and compassion to everyone, and I'm trying to start with me, even though I don't always find the best words.

Joni

I'm a hot dog
My life's goals are pretty minor. I want to be on the team that first invents sapient AI. I want to successfully lobby for its rights as a independent conscious being, not the property of its creators. I want my brain to be slowly transformed from biological to mechanical ala the Ship of Theseus so that when this fleshy body ultimately fails me I can transfer my mind into a new one (preferably draconic.) I would like @Tayoria to enjoy a similar transition into a post-biological form. Then I want to spend the next 100 trillion years exploring the Universe together until the last stars burn out. :cool:
I did't find the whole thing, but I think this is rather interesting for you:

Scorpen

Literal S.O.B
I want security. The simple feeling of not having to worry about what happens and just be able to handle everything life throws my way.

Faunic

Dropping yeets into conversations since 1987
I want god to come down from the heavens and give me the ability to shoot fire and ice from my hands.

I think it can be arranged

Joni

I'm a hot dog
I don't really know. Of course I want the usual stuff:
a nice modern home
, professional and financial stability.
I want to live life and have fun no matter the cost.
Life, love, happiness, and everything in between
But there's something missing.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
I did't find the whole thing, but I think this is rather interesting for you:
I've seen it before but it's a good episode.

HistoricalyIncorrect

to live without stress. to have a good job with nice house outside of town. reunited old family. healthy and happy children and great wife. I wish that one day i could go out in front of my house smile and say to myself "you did it you prick". In life you need to have target or you will waste away so i would start a collection of historical weaponary and engraved wooden smoking pipes

Guifrog

Blue frog
Y'know, I just thought of something too: fursuiting at some nearby furcon. I have a very old "more or less" frog costume that I used in birthday parties and stuff, but I want an actual, accurate blue frog costume and meet fun people to ribbit with!

D

Deleted member 82554

To be able to freely live out my lifestyle choices without the fear of persecution or ridicule.