• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Do You Wear For Winter?

Waving

Bright Orange Jacket
Black hoodie
Black Scarf
Osiris Shoes

I tend to take the winter lightly, but when it's gone, I miss it.

Mxpklx

I am a very hot person by genetics, so I can sweat like I am in a marathon from just sitting. Which is why winter/spring/fall are my favorite seasons. I usually wear:
Jeans (tightish)
t shirt, preferably skin tight
zip up jacket
fingerless black knit gloves.
boxers, briefs are... ew
and last but not least, Fallen shoes, the best choice of satanic footwear >:3

Anubite

That White Guy
For me, its pretty simple.

Russian Hat
Dull green sweatshirt (Thin because i wear it year round.)
Bootcut Jeans
Various long sleeve shirts of a T shirt, tight fitted
Regualar pair of shoes

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
Oh, you almost got me there. I was like it's May, it's almost summer time. Then, I saw you're from Australia and when it's summer, it's winter there. For this winter, I got a woolen cap, a tight fishnet shirt, long underwear, multiple sweaters emblazoned with my favorite sports team logos on them... and winter never came.

Gr8fulFox

My winter wear consists of: blue jeans, socks/leather boots, a T-shirt, and my Carhartt coat when I'm outside.

Cocobanana

As little as possible.

Tiger In A Tie

Say what now?
Jeans, sneakers, a t-shirt under a sweatshirt/sweater under my northface jacket and gloves, sometimes a scarf, and a thick hat

Plantar

Soaked In Sin
A short sleeved t-shirt under a long sleeved shirt, torn baggy jeans, a heavy flannel jacket that's bigger than I need, steel-toed work boots. Sometimes I wear a hoodie under my jacket because my body just gets colder now. I used to be a-ok with the cold. ><

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
It just snowed awesome where I was this winter. :V
When it was cold-
Bottom
Layer 1- undies tighty whiteys
Layer 2- shorts
Layer 3- pants

Top-
Layer 1- Undershirt
Layer 2- Graphic to non graphic T
Layer 3- Sweatshirt
Layer 4- (if needed) Winter coat

additional-
gloves, scarf, and sometimes boots.

Last edited:

Seian Verian

Too lazy to sleep
I wear... Barely any more than I wear the rest of the year, actually. Only difference is that I go with sweat pants instead of shorts and wear a jacket over my T-shirt on cold days. Really, that's it. I refuse to wear long sleeved shirts because I don't want to be too overly warm indoors

MattisVeneficus

Gentleman
In the winter I wear a t-shirt and shorts. I enjoy wearing a comfy jacket when it gets to about 60F because my arms get cold. I only put on pants when it gets down to 20F. When I am exercising, I can stay warm at 30F in the pouring rain with 50 mph winds in just shorts and a thin shirt. (yes, I have done it before) Even when it does get below 20F, light pants work fine.
I hate the summer so much, too hot.

Kangamutt

You mean colder summer? Usually a sweater. On colder days, a wool jacket, maybe a scarf. If and when it rains hard, maybe put on the boots.

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
This is the most mundane and boring topic ever, but to contribute I usually just wear jeans/shirt and a jacket. If it's really cold out I wear a ushanka because I fucking love that hat and it is warm.

sunandshadow

Impractical Fantasy Animal
This amuses me, since it was 90 F where I am today, the hottest day of the year so far! :D But for winter I wear mainly fleece pants and sweaters, especially chenille sweaters. Very important to have a warm pair of waterproof boots once there starts to be slush or snow on the ground.

KigRatel

Colaholic
A Turtleneck, of course.

Then, above that, I wear a Leather Jacket, if it's just mildly cold. If it's extremely cold, then i'll instead op for my WWII-esque Greatcoat with fancy buttons.

LionEyed

اخناتون
For me, typically: Hoodie, sweatpants, socks, sneakers... \_O_O_/ I dunno...I'm the typical college "kid." :D

Ley

Clothes. :3c

If it was up to me, I'd have a different hat every day with a different scarf. I lovelovelove scarves. <3 And hats. <3

Saiko

GTWT Survivor
Spring: jeans, t-shirt, maybe second shirt over that, tennis shoes

Summer: jeans, t-shirt, maybe second shirt over that, tennis shoes

Fall: jeans, t-shirt, maybe second shirt over that, tennis shoes

Winter: jeans, t-shirt, maybe second shirt over that, tennis shoes, and a jacket