• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What do you wish to drive?

FoxInTheCloset

The Over Caffeinated Vulpine
A CAR THREAD! I can totally jump on this!
I drive a 2009 Dodge Caliber SRT4
2.4L turbo pushing around 300Hp.

Yes I'm in love with it!

Last edited:

FoxInTheCloset

The Over Caffeinated Vulpine
upload_2016-6-11_13-42-33.png

upload_2016-6-11_13-42-45.png

Last edited:

nerdbat

Green butt of reason
A little bit too obvious, but DeLorean DMC-12. Though as of now, I don't even know how to drive a bike, haw-haw

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
For now i just walk or take the bus XD but i would love to drive a goddamn forest Humvee (even tho i'm not sure that it's legal)

StealYourFace

long live Jerry
Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
Italian for "sixth element", the car is entirely made of carbon, carbon plastics and alloys etc. If I ever could think that a car was sexy, this would be it.

I don't drive it, of course, and I don't think I ever will. I drove a 96 Altima for a while before some stupid bitch ran me into a ditch.

Attachments

• Lamborghini-Sesto-Elemento-3-NCI.jpg
    Lamborghini-Sesto-Elemento-3-NCI.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 110

RinkuTheRuffian

Punished "Venom" Rinku
Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
Italian for "sixth element", the car is entirely made of carbon, carbon plastics and alloys etc. If I ever could think that a car was sexy, this would be it.

I don't drive it, of course, and I don't think I ever will. I drove a 96 Altima for a while before some stupid bitch ran me into a ditch.
Looks like a damn Tron car.

Roughmaxen

modded out with sparky stampy bar, and flashy lighty skirts.

Call this the todger dodger, only real men ride these bad boys ;)

Attachments

• 61Gnm15rnNL._SL1200_.jpg
    61Gnm15rnNL._SL1200_.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 82

StealYourFace

long live Jerry
My lady's uncle is selling me a 2000 Saturn. I make shit money and even though I just got a raise, I won't be able to pay for the registration and sales tax plus out of state tax until next month. He's towing it down this weekend and it's just gonna sit in the parking lot, staring at me. Mocking me.

AsheSkyler

Feathered Jester
I drive a 20-year-old rusted Nissan that gets from Point A to Point B with air, heat, three working windows, and a tendency to burn or leak oil due to age.

What I want is a small SUV, V6 or higher, four wheel drive, and as few weird electronics as possible. I can't stand built-in GPS, self-driving, or other nuisances like that. I just want a normal work vehicle, if such a thing exists anymore.

StealYourFace

long live Jerry
I drive a 20-year-old rusted Nissan that gets from Point A to Point B with air, heat, three working windows, and a tendency to burn or leak oil due to age.

What I want is a small SUV, V6 or higher, four wheel drive, and as few weird electronics as possible. I can't stand built-in GPS, self-driving, or other nuisances like that. I just want a normal work vehicle, if such a thing exists anymore.
My Nissan did the same thing, you have to get an oil change more often. Well, not necessarily a change... I had to refill my oil completely every 1,000 miles or so.

AsheSkyler

Feathered Jester
My Nissan did the same thing, you have to get an oil change more often. Well, not necessarily a change... I had to refill my oil completely every 1,000 miles or so.
Aye, I usually keep a jug of oil in the car so I can top it off between changes. Does your speedometer/odometer also short out? Sometimes it'll tell me how fast I'm going and log my mileage, sometimes I gotta give the dash a smack to make it start workin'.

StealYourFace

long live Jerry
Aye, I usually keep a jug of oil in the car so I can top it off between changes. Does your speedometer/odometer also short out? Sometimes it'll tell me how fast I'm going and log my mileage, sometimes I gotta give the dash a smack to make it start workin'.
Probably not in the sense you're talking about. My dash lights never stayed on and made it kinda dangerous to drive at night.