• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What does being a pet/owner mean to you?

Aulendra

Pet/owner thing, sexual or not, is a kinky bondage Dom/Sub offshoot thing and really doesn't have anything to do with the fandom itself. It CAN crop up in the fandom because literally every fetish known to man seems to get blended in with furries eventually.

I'm pretty kinky, but never saw the appeal of a full time pet/owner situation.

Antronach

Bringin' sexy back~
Hah! Did you forget what site you're on, Atronach? In a place like FAF, it's SO much more fun to talk about acting like pets versus caring for pets.
I'm so sorry I forgot about how furries must adhere to rule 34 for everything. I'm still working on making my sentences more sexy, but I don't know anyone with a word fetish. :<

Distorted

I don't know anything about a pet/owner relationship, but people have tried to forcibly "tame" me before. It....it's exactly what it sounds like.

Belluavir

Fag Enabler, Breeder Disabler
*sigh*
Really it is just a very loving non-traditional relationship with a tone of appeasement/praise and tender caring back and forth, for me it is an amazing thing where she does wonderful things for me, I praise her, care for her and whatnot... hard to describe the dynamic really, but it's lovely. She is a non-traditional girlfriend really.

Kink can be a factor, but largely does not have to be. I know of a few people who have master/pet relationships who are very vanilla. I am not one of those but hey, that's life.

EDIT: seeing this thread is transparently directed at me, why did you not just ask me?

What exactly is it that makes your relationship 'non-traditional'?

Cassafrass

I love my pets and they are some of my best friends. I take as best care of my cat and dog as I can, and love them both! My betta fish is equally loved, as well as my hermit crabs (which are spoiled little things btw x3). I love them all so much, and don't know where I'd be without them tbh - I have always connected with animals more than people, and have always loved them. Being a pet owner means to care for them to the best of your ability, and to have a great relationship with them - my dog and cat both passed away recently, and I am still upset about it, but I have learned to move on as I know that they were well loved during their time on earth with me. I now take care of my new kitty and puppy with just as much love and care as I did with my old ones!

That's what being a pet owner means to me. :)

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
Poor girl. :(

I've had more than a few people ask to be a pet before. It's always seemed to be an awkward way of asking for a kinky sexual relationship with a total impetus to fuck them silly???

There's always some element of control whenever someone talks about it. Dependence, ownership, demands and servitude, domination and submission; collars and leashes, threatening words whispered in someone's ear and a vibrator for punishment. Cool; whatever you're into. If you wanted me to do it to you, though, you wouldn't be asking.

The difference between power and ownership is the prissy subservience side of being a pet, and it's that I couldn't get into.

Last edited:

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
Poor girl. :(

I've had more than a few people ask to be a pet before. It's always seemed to be an awkward way of asking for a kinky sexual relationship with a total impetus to fuck them silly???

There's always some element of control whenever someone talks about it. Dependence, ownership, demands and servitude, domination and submission; collars and leashes, threatening words whispered in someone's ear and a vibrator for punishment. Cool; whatever you're into. If you wanted me to do it to you, though, you wouldn't be asking.

The difference between power and ownership is the prissy subservience side of being a pet, and it's that I couldn't get into.
can i be ur pet? ;D

This fandom has some kinky motherfuckers in it. Donno if its just us, or people in general. :V

Cassafrass

Oh great, are we talking about... that kind of pet ownership? *shivers* OK now I feel stupid. XD Teaches me not to post at 12:00 at night when I'm tired... XD

Oh and of course, Mentova. ;3

Wait - are we talking about... erm, "yiffing" with pets or just being pets to others as people or... what? =x

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
We're talking about literally turning him into his sona then making him our pet. Since he's a fox we might have to check with our local government to keep it legal.

And then we make out with him.

Cassafrass

Ohhhhh... oh.

:x

Alrighty then... well, you can tell I'm obviously a real n00b. XD Well... I'm not sure how I feel about that. On one hand, I wouldn't matter at all and think that would be awesome, but on the other it feels wrong. XD Don't really have any comments for this... besides that. ^^; (although I would like to be a pet for someone by turning into my sona... so does that mean I agree with this?)

Kitsune Cross

**** that **** now! Bitch
Ohhhhh... oh.

Alrighty then... well, you can tell I'm obviously a real n00b. XD Well... I'm not sure how I feel about that. On one hand, I wouldn't matter at all and think that would be awesome, but on the other it feels wrong. XD Don't really have any comments for this... besides that. ^^; (although I would like to be a pet for someone by turning into my sona... so does that mean I agree with this?)

They are talking about a human relationship were literally one of them is a pet, a human pet. As weird as this sounds.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Ohhhhh... oh.

I'm afraid I was just pulling your leg a little Cass. This topic is indeed what Kitsune said.

We all have been poking fun at Menty since forever. Because we love him.

S

Sar

Oh great, are we talking about... that kind of pet ownership? *shivers* OK now I feel stupid. XD Teaches me not to post at 12:00 at night when I'm tired... XD

Oh and of course, Mentova. ;3

Wait - are we talking about... erm, "yiffing" with pets or just being pets to others as people or... what? =x

>Being this new.

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
I must give great appreciation for this thread. Now, watching little kids playing dog/owner in my humane society camp will never be the same.

I don't want any of you as my pet.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
How many people did this thread fuck up?

I was going to go into a speal about my own pets.

Damn fetishes

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
We all have been poking fun at Menty since forever. Because we love him.

<3

But in regards to this topic, uhh, cool. I think it'd be fun to try for like, a day. I pretended to be different animals my whole childhood. Maybe I've been training all my life for the moment I'm collared and claimed as someone's special pet. =v

Please don't make me go to the vet. =v

(How far do they take it? Like, do you set out a newspaper, food bowl, etc...?)

tisr

I exist perhaps
quilaa~ava
meou~

ohgod

<3

But in regards to this topic, uhh, cool. I think it'd be fun to try for like, a day. I pretended to be different animals my whole childhood. Maybe I've been training all my life for the moment I'm collared and claimed as someone's special pet. =v

Please don't make me go to the vet. =v

(How far do they take it? Like, do you set out a newspaper, food bowl, etc...?)

However far you want to take it, really.

I have nothing against pet/owner relationships, however you want to organize your relationship is none of my business.