• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Forum What does following on FAF do?

TemetNosce88

Know Thyself
Apologies if this has been discussed previously or is spelled out somewhere that I just can't find.

My question is, what exactly does following someone on the forums do? I can't find anywhere that this is explained.

Thanks!

TR273

Undead Fox Mom
As far as I can see, if you follow someone then click on your username (Top right, near the search), right under your profile picture is a 'News Feed' option. If you click on that it shows you what everyone you follow has been up to.

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
It also shows you when the people you follow are online in the square containing all the online members at a time!

Punji

Vaskebjørn
I usually follow people I feel like I know to some degree or like for one reason or another, but about all it seems to do is make it easier to find their profile page.

I guess the news feed thing TR273 mentions is kind of useful?

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I usually follow people I feel like I know to some degree or like for one reason or another, but about all it seems to do is make it easier to find their profile page.

I guess the news feed thing TR273 mentions is kind of useful?

You are probabyl right about the profile; some people control who views their profile so only followers can.