• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What dog breed would I be?

Hobgoblin

I've been designing a few dog designs but can't seem to pick a certain breed so I'd make them a mutt but I'm kinda curious what you guys come up with for me. ^^"

I consider myself a very timid and awkward person. I don't like being found in crowds and I'm extremely uncomfortable with socializing unless it's with people I've known all my life. I'm very goofy around friends and family and love to joke around with them. Sometimes I can be stubborn and lash out when I want to be left alone. I am super lazy and I am usually found doing nothing but chillin around my home. My hobbies/favorite things to do are drawing and hiking. Dunno if that's a good enough description but hopefully it is. :D

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Goofy, lazy, stubborn...maybe a pug?

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
I've been designing a few dog designs but can't seem to pick a certain breed so I'd make them a mutt but I'm kinda curious what you guys come up with for me. ^^"

I consider myself a very timid and awkward person. I don't like being found in crowds and I'm extremely uncomfortable with socializing unless it's with people I've known all my life. I'm very goofy around friends and family and love to joke around with them. Sometimes I can be stubborn and lash out when I want to be left alone. I am super lazy and I am usually found doing nothing but chillin around my home. My hobbies/favorite things to do are drawing and hiking. Dunno if that's a good enough description but hopefully it is. :D

Maybe a greyhound? They're timid and surprisingly lazy.

My first thought was German shepherd, but they're not lazy dogs. They're very driven.