• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What don't you understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
As the title says.
As for me,I don't understand why people think I'm so intimidating.​

xokux

The Awakened
I don't understand life and why we are here sometimes.. Or what causes people to be negative/mean and why we have to have corruption on this planet .-.

Mega066

What's with the concept some emotions being negative and others being positive? If a particular emotion was truly negative natural selection would have bred that out of us a long time ago. It's not like bad things don't happen as a result of you feeling happy, brave or sympathetic or good things don't happen as a result of you feeling angry, envious or greedy. All emotions serve their purpose and should be respected as a fundamental part of who we are. They're a powerful thing that can drive us through life and like any powerful thing it's not about good or bad or right or wrong or positive or negative, it's about how that powerful thing is utilized and channeled. Happiness and anger can both bring good things or they can bring bad things and that depends on your decisions and actions. People who find the concept of feeling things like anger to be something to avoid at all costs and who are even repulsed by the thought of accepting that something like anger is in them and around them all times leaves me feeling like that they're displaying and encouraging some very unhealthy behavior. These emotions are there and you can't function as a human being if you go out of your way to avoid them or even worse, you loathe them.

TidesofFate

Your friendly neighborhood Executioner
I don't understand how it feels to be the receiving end of a Force Choke, and I never will.

I don't understand why the rocket man doesn't understand all the science.
I know it's just his job 5 days a week, but he's a fucking astronaut he should know this stuff.

Z-Mizz

Monkey Magic c(^o^)ɔ
N

Nicky The Husky

I don't understand how the first person to eat an egg thought it was a good idea. Don't get me wrong I love eggs but who would have thought to eat something that just came right out of a chicken's ass? I seriously don't understand how they came to the conclusion that it would be a legit meal.

N

Nicky The Husky

One more thing I don't understand is how some people, you know damn well who you are, pour milk into their bowl first then pour the cereal. Like why would you do that it just doesn't work that way man you should know that is just not acceptable

Strangeguy32000

Dack Remus Applewold
One more thing I don't understand is how some people, you know damn well who you are, pour milk into their bowl first then pour the cereal. Like why would you do that it just doesn't work that way man you should know that is just not acceptable
I actually used to do this, until I realized it was vastly inefficient. True story.

I don't understand is why Takara-Tomy seems more capable of understanding Hasbro's designs than Hasbro is.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
i don't understand how/why people are so judgmental on/about things they have no stake in or relation to. Especially the tastes and preferences of others.
Look, i understand that YOU don't like X...but why is it such an insult to you that i like X? More so, how does that relate to the rest of my character?

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I don't understand how the first person to eat an egg thought it was a good idea. Don't get me wrong I love eggs but who would have thought to eat something that just came right out of a chicken's ass? I seriously don't understand how they came to the conclusion that it would be a legit meal.

Lots of animals eat eggs, if they can steal them, so I doubt that eating eggs was a novel idea to the first people.

LindyHop

Bring me my brown pants!

I do this because 90% of my cereal eating will be accompanied by chocolate milk and I make it in the bowl instead of using a cool and making more dishes. Then when I use plain milk it just became such a habit that I add it first.

shapeless0ne

it's a moth! it a dragon! no, it's a avali boi!
I don't understand the fandom, I like to pretend I do but I really don't.

SodaBubbles

I will deliver the explosion
seasonal foods *scoffs*

I don't understand negativity either! We do it so much but we tend to shy away from positivity. If you search the old thread "things you hate" far outstrips the "things you like" or "things you love" whatever it was called. Someone complains about a problem, or vents, and it suddenly turns into a massive "how much worse is my life than yours" pissing contest. >_>

We're taught that speaking positively about our lives is bragging, and anyone who does it is self-centered. Bullshit. Let me tell you some nice things. Of mine

I drove around in late winter and accidentally found the Appalachian Trail, and two huge waterfalls.
I walked into a huge cave/tunnel that was lined with icicles with a crappy phone flashlight. It was amazing.
I built an adorably ugly easter egg tree with my girlfriend.
I made Easter egg bread for the first time ever. (my mom used to make it)
I have a love affair with taco bowls and make them weekly.
I have a crazy-cool "flower arrangement" on my desk.
I have an obsession with flower crowns and I have attempted to make a rainbow one. It failed because I don't have a blue rose! Still great.
I wrote a 200 page fanfic, 88,000+ words, and COMPLETED IT. I have written over 600 unfinished fics.
AND
I conquered the fear I used to have in relation to connecting myself to my old artwork, and organized all my past commissions online AND tied myself to my old page names.

Seriously though, people need to not be intimidated by other people. Have fun, learn things from people you think are cooler than you, and be surprised- most of them are a LOT nicer and/or friendlier than you realized.

All#the#fuR

Everything changed when the Fire Nation killed God
don't understand Catholics who believe in divorce, but not gay marriage. it says clearly that people cant divorce, but it never says that gays CAN'T have marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.