• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What dose your desktop look like

Denji

Web-dev and self-taught guitarist
I have two monitors, the left one is a gif.

Attachments

• background.jpg
    background.jpg
    674.6 KB · Views: 57

EmpressCiela

The Empress has Returned
Therian symbol, "Delta-Theta"

GreenZone

Banned
Banned
The Germans were at LEAST 15-20 years ahead of everyone else in the 2nd World War in terms of technology, ideas and designs. Not to mention encryption. The Enigma Machine were insane for its time. If they didn't give the machine a flaw which allowed the Allies to know what the Germans were up to the entire war, the 2nd World War would've gone in a very different direction.

The Panther, Tiger and Tiger II, aka King Tiger. The Germans were also the first to use angled armor. Their 88mm were effective as fuck both as anti-Air AND anti-tank.

I do not condone the atrocities done by either party during the wars, but I won't deny the fact that the Germans were way ahead of the Allies in terms of technology, tactics and strategies.

woah boy you are cruising for a bruising
The Germans were at LEAST 15-20 years ahead of everyone else in the 2nd World War in terms of technology,
a decade not 15-20 years
The Germans were also the first to use angled armor.
France* also the T34 is what caused Germany to implement SLOPED armour
Their 88mm were effective as fuck both as anti-Air AND anti-tank.
WW2 tank turrets were slow as fuck dude tanks were not used as anti air the 88mm flak gun its self was effective against anti tank and anti air but at the same time so is an MG42

Astron the Jolteon

Astron- The all round Tech Jolt.
This my Desktop... though I have a dual monitor setup it's not up to par. Lol
My Desktop.PNG

On left: my main Monitor@1360x768 and Right: my secondary@1280x1024
weird I know. Lol.

the background is my own design.

GigaBit

A hyperactive computer lovin' nerd.

The meters and crap on the left monitor is just a skin for "Rainmeter"
Is is ruining my performance and totally unnecessary? Maybe, but I don't care!
And yes, my specs do suck... Except for that SSD though. I do plan on putting in a GTX 580 soon.

Last edited:

Astron the Jolteon

Astron- The all round Tech Jolt.

And yes, my specs do suck... Except for that SSD though. I do plan on putting in a GTX 580 soon.
Considering you're able to run Windows 10 on there with that amount of resource consumption... that's actually really good.

Thrix

No clue how to upload a file with the post because nothing seems to happen when I click upload file...so I guess I'll just link you the actual background since it's in my own gallery anyways.

GigaBit

A hyperactive computer lovin' nerd.

I got a PC upgrade.
(A10 Quad core and 16 gigs of ram)
It's basically the same tower I just upgraded it quite a bit.
So... new desktop!
And yes, I know my SSD is almost full.

Still haven't gotten to getting that GTX580 in the machine.