• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What DVD cover artwork made you feel scared as a child?.

ArtGirl205

Also a big fan of the Joker
I have a few examples

Cujo by Steven King.

Childs play three.

The dying breed.

The first child's play film.

Final destination 5 (the cover with the cracked glass and creepy hollow eyed face)

Some kind of movie dvd cover art
with a creepy woman's face superimposed over white trees.

House of wax 2004

zandelux

AKA Kardek
I don't know the title, but it showed a bunch of people falling into some alien-looking hell mouth.

I coulda sworn it was a Hellraiser movie, but I just confirmed that it's not. Hellraiser covers are scary in their own way, though they never bothered me personally.

inkbloom

plant mom and mom friend
Growing up the local video rental store kept their horror movies in the front, so they were always the first thing you would see as you came through the door. I hated it and would bolt straight past it as fast as my mother would let me.

I remember the Chucky movies being the worst, probably because they were always stocked at just my height. It was like the owners had it out for me.

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
I always liked sneaking into the horror aisle of a Hollywood Video whenever I wandered off from my parents, and The Ice Cream Man is one that always stuck with me. The blood and the eyeballs... it's just so gruesome.

Minerva_Minx

Sheogorath is my co-pilot
Amityville and any
DVDs were not a thing when I was a kid - it was all VHS and some Betamax. And sometimes we'd get old film reels from the library to play on the projector. That was fun.
The Peanut Butter Solution

Amityville

Faces of Death

MischievousPooka

Artist, cosplayer, and of course a furry
Growing up it was VHS. But I never was scared of illustrations on the boxes. I grew up around a lot of artist so I seen people draw these or how the gore make up was done so I found them interesting. I also got to see up close the animatronic and puppets that were for films. So I never was scared of poster, covers, or movies because I knew how people made them.