• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Fighting Game do you play?

L

Lasvicus

Many a day my friend and I spent playing these and clashing our wills against each other! I'm thinking about buying the newest Naruto game. Is it worth it?
no idea, havent played in years

marisgard

Icy Dragon
Used to play Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (peaked at Fujin) and now actively trying to learn how to play Skullgirls. Its a really hard game, but some day I'll get that muscle memory working for those eternal combos people pull on me online :D

Notkastar

Notka- What?
Used to play Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (peaked at Fujin) and now actively trying to learn how to play Skullgirls. Its a really hard game, but some day I'll get that muscle memory working for those eternal combos people pull on me online :D

Oh I really wanna play Leo on that game and What characters do you want to learn in SG because I'm actually one of those guys lol n_n

One of my videos:

and I made a few tutorials for new player too =)

xokux

The Awakened
DRAGON BALL Z GAMES WERE my kinds of games mostly for consoles; I also play Aion which is so fun on the PC :'D i have many characters on there

marisgard

Icy Dragon
Oh I really wanna play Leo on that game and What characters do you want to learn in SG because I'm actually one of those guys lol n_n

One of my videos:

Leo is kinda obnoxious to play but shes really good if you can properly manage her stances. I am trying to learn Squigly and Fukua (I get made fun of by my friend because he says Fukua is braindead easy) but the training mode is kinda confusing to me since I come from Tekken, and back there you can show a combo on screen and have a character show you command by command how to execute it, unlike in SG where its kinda like "heres the buttons good luck", but I just gotta keep practicing some day I'll get used to it :D

Z-Mizz

Monkey Magic c(^o^)ɔ
DRAGON BALL Z GAMES WERE my kinds of games mostly for consoles; I also play Aion which is so fun on the PC :'D i have many characters on there
Budokai was awesome. I think Budokai 2 was the best out of the trio. Best cast of characters, best customization options, and best Adventure Mode (^_^)

NulCorr

Void Kitten

One of my videos:

You and your god damned videos. I completely neglected to upload the file because I was busy trying to unlock the 9th color for all of my characters in SG. Give me about 6 hours (my laptop should have internet by then)

Notkastar

Notka- What?
Leo is kinda obnoxious to play but shes really good if you can properly manage her stances.
I pretty much gave up on trying to master her stances in battle in favor of just poking my way into a combo lol

I am trying to learn Squigly and Fukua (I get made fun of by my friend because he says Fukua is braindead easy) but the training mode is kinda confusing to me since I come from Tekken, and back there you can show a combo on screen and have a character show you command by command how to execute it, unlike in SG where its kinda like "heres the buttons good luck", but I just gotta keep practicing some day I'll get used to it

You're in luck man (For two reason really)
Squigly and Fukua is the duo I specialize in!
Though I do play pretty much every character in that game, I main in those two especially!
So if you need some tips for them i'm the guy to ask lol

For Fukua:
All you gotta do is learn when to use Jumping Heavy Kick.
It's Fast, Hits hard and chains with just about everything!
Also this little trick right here is just devastating if you use it one someone who's never seen it before!

For Squigly:
She's a bit more tricky to learn with the stance cancels but when you get the hang of them you'd
be supersized with the amount of shenanigans you could get away with!
(Used correctly you can make everything you do safe lol n_n)
Another one because why not:

As for the tutorial I Reeeeeeally suggest you look at mine since I actually do go step by step showing buttons to press and when to press them. The fact you main the same two characters I made tutorials for is just icing on the cake man
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Fukua

Squigly

When you have the time =)

You and your god damned videos. I completely neglected to upload the file because I was busy trying to unlock the 9th color for all of my characters in SG. Give me about 6 hours (my laptop should have internet by then)

Welcome to My Wonderful Little World of Distractions.
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

By all means, Take off your shoes and stick around for a while ( ΦωΦ)✧

Last edited:

NulCorr

Void Kitten
I'm crying on the inside because I just wasted about 3 hours trying to figure out why WinRaR was refusing to zip this in under an hour Only to realize I had about 5 other emulators inside my MAME folder making the file size 20+ times larger than it should have been.

Hating Life.

NulCorr

Void Kitten
WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM FILE SIZE DAMN IT!

Attachments

• Squiggly-Pout.jpeg
    Squiggly-Pout.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 87

NulCorr

Void Kitten
You know what, I'm going to try to figure out how to play this guitar while I wait for this file to upload.

NulCorr

Void Kitten
I pretty much gave up on trying to master her stances in battle in favor of just poking my way into a combo lol
Welcome to My Wonderful Little World of Distractions.
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

By all means, Take off your shoes and stick around for a while ( ΦωΦ)✧

Well I'm getting impatient, my fingertips hurt from the guitar, my phone isn't playing music, AND THIS ONE LAST FILE IS UPLOADING SLOW AS HELL.

So. I'm just gonna put the link up now. Screw Waiting.

MEGA

DO NOT TOUCH anything other than mame 148.exe as I have no clue what anything else would do and I will not be held accountable for exploding toasters >_>
*Falls asleep while typing this post*
*Wakes up to 90%done upload*

NulCorr

Void Kitten
It finished uploading about 5 hours ago but i fell asleep.

NulCorr

Void Kitten
Does the link work?

um_pineapplez

Mage of Void, dammit.
I play the fighting party game, SMAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMS!

But in all seriousness, I main Toon Link.