• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

what furry are you ? * points*

what kind of furry are you ?

• Wolf, yesa they rock!

Votes: 307 23.8%
  • Deers, Woooooo!!!

Votes: 13 1.0%
  • Tigers, Awsome

Votes: 60 4.7%
  • koalas, cuuuuteeee!!

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • others, yes others are nice

Votes: 907 70.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spec

Im a yellow eye tribal skunk(tribal cause my back white "stripe" looks like a tribal tatoo).

SKUNKS ROCKS !!!!!!!!

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
wow, really broad poll options up there. :p
BTW I'm a raven
I mean, figure it out for yourselves, its rite there
<===

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
I am a wolf, and a old one at that, but good to know I am not the only one. Yeah
What? How could you not know of the overpopular wolf family here??

*looks at post count*

Oh, sorry. Welcome to the forums, then. As a wolf, Im pretty sure you'll have no trouble fitting in. And, ignore what I said about the wolves being overpopular, they're not. Well, not really.

trez407

im a eagle/ racoon mix/ eagle because im magestic and just like 2 go place 2 place but racoon because i like 2 keep 2 myself but if u corner me ill strike

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
Were there actually 2 koalas that posted here, or were they just idiots playing a stupid joke with almost no comedic value?

Malredar

I'm actually a fox (red fox, with brown fur), but I like deer (blame Bambi, the brainwashing fiend) and it had it's own result, so I picked deer.

kalanaph

I'm a Clydesdale(A kind of horse for all you nooblets). I also roleplay as a minitaur sometimes.

Last edited:

silverglike

Rebelious
Well thats a really good question.... Let me think for a year....
I had no idea that i feel like a fire dragon inside, and a wild beast outside...
For some reason i just feel that I'm in between...

El Furicuazo

won a cosplaying contest
So far, the choices you gave aren't representative enough of the Fur Affinity fursonas. But, anyways, both my fursonas are in the "other species" category; one is a Precursor Dragon (I invented the species), and the other one is an Aura Pokémon (definitely not invented by me).

Status
Not open for further replies.